29 coaches online • Server time: 01:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 90+ Custom Rosters!goto Post Claw/MBgoto Post Designer's Comm...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 01:57 Reply with quote Back to top

...and 2nd and 3rd in the Premier (who don't playoff), and 4th and 5th in Division 2 (same story). Wink

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
StoneAge

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 04:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a spot for me in Division 2 this season if I get all 5 games played or should I just wait for next seasons pool to finish them.
Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 04:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone who can get their 5 games in before this Sunday will be promoted to the 'Big League'.

I'm hoping to see you, Babs, Drokmar, Miyuso, chunky04, bonesy, and ozjesting all making an effort to promote yourselves. Get into them games! Smile

StoneAge

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 04:34 Reply with quote Back to top

For you other guys in the Qpool I will be online

Friday from about 8:30 in th #swl
or PM me to organize a game for Saturday or Sunday

As I still need three games

First person in on friday gets to play me with only 10 player, yes thats right "10" I might even tie one arm behind my back
FLo711

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 04:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Attention all, the Adepts are calling in a favour. They helped theLleague of Exhumed Gentlemen win the SWL crown last season by downing the heavily favoured United, now Buddha head coach (and part-time God) of the Adepts asks that they return the favour by thrashing (or at least drawing, but heavily beating up) those full-of-themsleves Carton lads.

Go the League

So boys any idea when the match will happen?
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 05:00 Reply with quote Back to top

It would be Ungentlemanly of me to cheer on Carlton after the victimisation and bias shown to the Dragons from their coach and league commish (do I detect a conflict of interest??) Travis "Eddie McGuire" Twahn...

Please, please, please lose Carlton! Ya bunch of tossers!!

Wink
Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 06:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe...

SWL Premier League Champions, Season 2

Pray to whatever gods motivate you, fools. Carlton is coming...

PS The game should be played either on Sunday or else early next week. As soon as we work out a time, we'll let y'all know...
Glutton

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 13:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Just wondering since I was promoted to Div 2 this season to fill a vacancy if I get relegated back to the quals since I finished last but didnt actually get to play the whole season?
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 13:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd say Glutton that QPool is a) only for new coaches who are yet to prove their worthiness and b) that last place in the last division doesn;t get relegated...

And besides, if the last remaining QPool people get there games in, then we may have a Div 3...
whitey

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone heard from PLAT? He was on the site one night earlier in the week, so i sent him a PM, but he didn't log into IRC. He hasn't logged into the site since then. Maybe it has something to do with me hiring Tree Surgeon Nobbla.
Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Glutton, mate. Of course not. What kind of show you think we're running here? Wink

Once a team makes it to the Divisions, the only way they'll end up back in the QPool is either by choice or else through lack of reliability. As Clay says, it's only there to enable a coach to prove himself worthy, something you did so well that we promoted you half way through the season rather than wait... Smile

neverborn

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2004 - 00:43 Reply with quote Back to top

The qpool is also a good place to get a second team happening, for a bit of fun, to help the new players get some games, and as some insurance if your first side gets beat up real bad...

Its a good invention, but the leagues are where its at!
Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2004 - 01:25 Reply with quote Back to top

That's exactly right. And this seems a good time to remind everyone who has, or is about to have, a team in the Divisions that they are more than welcome to start another team in the Qualifying Pool. Good to meet and play the newcomers, and also as insurance for your Big League team (in case they die or maybe you just get sick of them).

ozjesting

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2004 - 05:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Alright! They were 5 of the get-your butt-kickenest games I've played...but the Black Crowes are a full team and ready to play! Thanks to those who pumped up their skills on the back of these hooved idiots and let's see if they take things a bit more seriously when the games are for real! See you next week.

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2004 - 05:51 Reply with quote Back to top

ozjesting, lets hope they have a little more luck

though with one RSC, the chaos crazyness has already begun!
 Jump to: