43 coaches online • Server time: 23:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Diddyboy

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2011 - 17:02 Reply with quote Back to top

if you get to use the same scatter as ball and chain its its rather easy to score
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2011 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Diddyboy wrote:
if you get to use the same scatter as ball and chain its its rather easy to score

True, I think it should use a D8 scatter, but not go to any square containing a Tyranid. That way, if they really want to effect the direction they all have to gather round and help!
zakatan

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2011 - 17:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Dravaal, page 6 on this thread wrote:
Tyranids

8-32 Gaunt 9 3 3 7 Fleet of Claw(sprint), Without Number

Without Number = You gain an extra player (gaunt) each turn

if you add the "without number" rule, by the end of the game yo may have quite a decent chance to scatter the ball to the end zone

Last edited by zakatan on %b %02, %2011 - %17:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
magan174

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2011 - 17:27 Reply with quote Back to top

DukeTyrion wrote:
Diddyboy wrote:

True, I think it should use a D8 scatter, but not go to any square containing a Tyranid. That way, if they really want to effect the direction they all have to gather round and help!

Like a new form of caging. I like it. I have been talking with lakrillo about some of your ideas and we will test the teams in the beta client at home.

I´m a bit unsure about those Genestealers. The Tyrranid team can be to good with them. Maybe if you increase the price to 90K? And give the Carnifex Ledar to reflect on the Hive mind.
gjudd

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2011 - 17:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Why no Deep Strike?

- when kicking off roll 1d6 for each deep striking Term, on a 1 they strike in off the pitch and come in next kickoff otherwise they can be placed at any location with 1d6 scatter - if they land on an opposing player - death
Hitonagashi

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2011 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

DukeTyrion wrote:
I think it's somewhat unfair that Chaos teams can take so long to skill, so in light of this I have created the Tyranid Team which should suit alot of the Chaos players out there;

0-1 Carnifex - 6 5 1 10 - Frenzy, Claw, Mighty Blow, Piling On, Loner, No Hands - 160k
0-4 Tyranid Warrior - 5 4 2 10 - Frenzy, Claw, Mighty Blow, Piling On, No Hands - 120k
0-12 Tyranid Hormagaunt - 7 3 2 9 - Claw, Mighty Blow, Piling On, No Hands - 70k

Rerolls 50k

Awesome. Can I field my treeman in 40k? Shocked I'm just imagining a Baneblade crashing through the forest now only to find 10 st 13 trees leaning over menacingly with their branches ready to tear it to pieces Twisted Evil :
Grod

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2011 - 21:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Diddyboy wrote:

Well, erm, the other team can always pick up the ball !

Oscar Wilde
boruppeter

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2011 - 11:13 Reply with quote Back to top

gjudd wrote:
Why no Deep Strike?

- when kicking off roll 1d6 for each deep striking Term, on a 1 they strike in off the pitch and come in next kickoff otherwise they can be placed at any location with 1d6 scatter - if they land on an opposing player - death
Who dies? The opposing player? The deep striking guy? Both? - Come on, this is a serious discussion thread about improving teams, you should clearly sort things out more thoroughly before posting here...
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2011 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Can I use a space marine roster at the NAF GT?

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2011 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

DukeTyrion wrote:
I think it's somewhat unfair that Chaos teams can take so long to skill, so in light of this I have created the Tyranid Team which should suit alot of the Chaos players out there;

0-1 Carnifex - 6 5 1 10 - Frenzy, Claw, Mighty Blow, Piling On, Loner, No Hands - 160k
0-4 Tyranid Warrior - 5 4 2 10 - Frenzy, Claw, Mighty Blow, Piling On, No Hands - 120k
0-12 Tyranid Hormagaunt - 7 3 2 9 - Claw, Mighty Blow, Piling On, No Hands - 70k

Rerolls 50k

Complete fael.

They are way over-priced and under-powered without Jump Up.

And yes Jock, you can. Wink
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2011 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
DukeTyrion wrote:

Rerolls 50k

Complete fael.

They are way over-priced and under-powered without Jump Up.

And yes Jock, you can. Wink

Agreed.

And without Tackle/Block they are totally useless when blocking Blodge-ghouls with 1 die.
zakatan

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2011 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

you might want to infect the other thread with this one

by the way, how does MEGA BUNKER work against an orbital barrage?

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2011 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

zakatan wrote:

It deflects it on a 2+. Very Happy
gjopie

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2011 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
zakatan wrote:

It deflects it on a 2+. Very Happy

Leaving it to chance is for amateur game developers.

Mega Bunker automatically works against orbital barrage, unless you have the "Sapper" skill, which counters Mega Bunker.

The Anti-Sapper skill counters Sapper.

And so on.
blader4411

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2011 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Pah, you fools! Razz
The Best Example of Bunker Mechanics Can Clearly Be Found Here!

-Blader
 Jump to: