40 coaches online • Server time: 12:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ozjesting

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 03:10 Reply with quote Back to top

YES! Apply to the Group page linked above...it is called Season 9 page for now...but will soon carry the glorious Season 10 stamp! Wink

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 04:49 Reply with quote Back to top

DONE!
DM

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 05:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys, just a quick one... what's the go with Lilleeg atm? Has their season come to an end now and how can one get access to season 10?

I can't find any references to it here lately is all... and I guess I might not the only one who's keen to have some fun stunty bashing on the side too.

Cheers.
Snorri

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 05:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Lil Leeg used to be a proper tournament that ran alongside the SWL.

Has been a lack of a motivated commish to keep it driving with any sort of purpose, so it's just ambling along right now.

I notice people still enjoy playing the odd game (myself included) - whether people are serious enough about it to commit to a proper tournament I'm not sure. There was alot of dropouts in the one lil leeg round robin I was engaged in, but that was in large part due I think to nobody admin'ing it and keeping the rounds ticking over.

Snorri.
DM

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 06:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, fair enough. I'll leave it alone for the moment then - besides, between Qpool, Nonprog & now Regionals, I guess I have enough on my plate as it is Wink
Drokmar

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 10:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Snorri, If you want a Shake up of Little League, why not talk to Miyuso. He'd prob be willing to take it on board. Glitter Gals are like the top TR team, and he's played like 250 games with Stunty teams, which is almost 1/3 of his games. Consider it, and i'd help too!

Kath
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 14:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a note, I have working links to all SWL leagues from the SWL Main Page... if you go there first, you can click thru to other leagues...

/me points to page Smile

Also, due to the importance of the gumbi vs BloodReaper match and the fact that Season 10 preps can still go on, I see no reason to disallow their extension request for Friday (tomorrow!)

Once that is done, new comps can be drawn up...

Dont forget to get new teams in by next Wednesday evening! That includes all the other leagues too! We will be culling non-SWL division teams from the main page from then.
Snorri

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 17:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Toonie and Sandune already volunteered to ship-shape it..Thanks Miyuso and Kath. Hopefully the enthusiasm will last - I think we've always had people ready to dive in and help run things there, but due to various issues, no-one seems to have stuck with it for the long term - least since I've been around.

There is also another couple of logo designs on snorriheim - here, here and here. Feel free to blather on here in the forum Smile

Cheers,
Snorri.
Faibios

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2005 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

hey Snorri the logo_5 is would be good if the SWL where more contrasting to the star, also if any melbourne locals want a regular table top game i could get my teakwondo's club room very easy pm me if you are interested.

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2005 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

All,

As season 10 approaches I continue to dream that ALL coaches in the SWL will be able to configure than use DIRECT CONNECTION! It is the way of the future..BE PART OF IT! Most of you who CAN'T do it yet simply haven't set up Port Forwarding on your router. The site linked below should have the answers you need. Now GET TO IT!

http://www.portforward.com/routers.htm

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2005 - 18:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Also...anyone who is thinking about joining the Cut Throat League should do it now! I am going to hit the start button after the Probowl sunday night!

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2005 - 13:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a note to ozjestings post about direct connect (which is the ONLY way swl coaches should play ffs guys, routing traffic via sweden is stupid). When choosing ports to forward, keep away from 8080 because some proxies use these... and you can get picked up by irc servers for having this open.

I personally use 6112, and the spec port is 5 greater for 6117. Whatever number you choose make sure you also do the one 5 higher for spectators.

If you need help just grab me on irc.

Now more importantly, who is going to this thing on thursday and where can i park?
FLo711

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2005 - 14:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Good tips Gumbi.

I will be there. Just catch the bus.

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2005 - 14:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I need help gumbi

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2005 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Iwill be coming from work so the bus is unpossible Sad

I know ben Smile
 Jump to: