13 coaches online • Server time: 08:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Would you join a NCAA-themed League?
Yes, yes I would.
42%
 42%  [ 190 ]
No, I doubt it.
11%
 11%  [ 50 ]
I don't know what the NCAA is.
26%
 26%  [ 118 ]
I don't join leagues.
2%
 2%  [ 13 ]
I dropped the soap.
4%
 4%  [ 21 ]
Pie!
11%
 11%  [ 49 ]
Other?
0%
 0%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 445

Jeffro

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2012 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Players that have their first game as a bowl game are still considered freshman next year, yes. Those players, regardless of any SPP they earn, and players that were hired and did NOT earn any SPP in their games are considered "red shirted" freshman.
ex-convict

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2012 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Correct, but his question was about how the red shirt rule would apply if fitz's idea for a king of the hill tournament for non-bowl teams went into effect (per the bottom of his RFA post)

Don't drop the soap.
Kryten

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2012 - 23:55
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

robocoyote wrote:
If a king of the hill tourney is in effect new players that play in it will still be considered freshman? Yes?

Wat?
Kryten

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2012 - 23:58
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

ex-convict wrote:
Correct, but his question was about how the red shirt rule would apply if fitz's idea for a king of the hill tournament for non-bowl teams went into effect (per the bottom of his RFA post)

TBH, if we implemented such a thing, I suggest that we make such players eligible for one game's grace as a red shirt, same as the rest. No point in giving guys multiple extra games, regardless of how poor their program is doing. Everyone is still getting 30ish games per player to get them where they need to be, I think that's fine as is.
robocoyote

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2012 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry I'm checking all this from my phone in Vegas sorry for the confusion and I'm just asking for clarification because I hired a new CW
ryanfitz

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2012 - 01:39 Reply with quote Back to top

this was only a suggestion made by the RFA, it is NOT league policy,
if it is picked up, as there are only 4 teams and a maximum of a 2nd match if you won your first. i would recommend that players who are hired for this be considered as redshirts for the 'bowl tourney'
robocoyote

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2012 - 02:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok I was just curious
Jeffro

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2012 - 00:41 Reply with quote Back to top

GOGRE KEG STAHNDYNGZ!!... braut t'yooz bi duh Gogres...

Duh Gogres dooin’ duh Gogre KEG Stahndyngz lyke LAHSt yeer – weez gunn dooit BAHKwurds starhtyng wif’ LASsst!! Iht mayk fur BEEG “drah-mah-tick” kun-CLU-shun at duh ENHD… whych rearry iz duh sturt buht cuz iss duh EHND dats ware whee stahrt is… gawt it!? Stahrtn’ aht duh enhd… ohkay? GOH!

AHND WEEZ DUHN!! Wee hopz youz injoy’d duh Gogre KEG Stahndyngz dihs yeer! Iff’n you dihdunt mayk duh BEEG lysst, yuoz kan stihl trize too praktiss yur KEG STAHNDZ fur nexts yeerz! Seez yah nexd seesun!!

TRELVPH playce iss fur NAYVEE whoo dunt playz noe moar… an’ dudn’t louk lyke dey noz ‘ow too drynkz ennymoar, neefv’er…

UhLEBUNTEEN gitz goin’ tooz TEE-See-Yooz. Dis aint SIRK-DUH-SOH-LAY… dihs is duh GOGRE KEG STAHNDYNGZ. Growz uhp.

DIS MANEE WIF BOF 'ANDZ anna BEEG klapp fer MIHZ-OOooo. Whelkom bahck, tiggers. Buht dat dum skarcroe iddn’t eefn lookin’ uhp ‘er skurt. Whut kynda KEG STANHD izz daht!?

NYNEFH bestist KEG stahnd wuz HAH-WAagH-Eeez cuz DAHTS uh guud luhkin’ buht eebin ihf weez kant seeduh beerz hoz.

HOoo GIT ATE?! CALIGOGRIA dihd. Erryday, midduhl o’ duh rode keg stahnd…

SEHBUN his fur FREZ-noe Iss dohnt gotta KEG, buht iss gotta dawg, PEE-BEE-ARgh, an duh dawg iz smohkin’ joyntz wif a stonur dood inna bak dere… sos dat gawt sum stylez.

SICKS issa NIH-badduh. Dey mayde daht Kihm Cahrdahshiun’s buht biggur wif beerz’s soh daht git guud skor.

FAH-WUR DRUHNK-GIYS frum OH-HIEzo dem tryd sum IHN-NOE-VAY-SHUNS dis yir.. buht iht naht DAHT grate. Guud triein’ doh...

FYVE SPOT goz tooz duh BLaEachk Nitesez … iss nawt uh KEG, butt issa IHM-PREH-SIFF ohld giy.. kynda lyke duh BLaEachk Nitesez kohch.

TURD PLAYCE gohz too AYER fahrts cuz eeben do hiss noht uhpsyde DOWHn.. duh BLaEachk playne mussa drunkd uh LOTZ uh beerz’s.

Nummer TOO gawt puht inna pot by GOGREgon Stayt Skool emblum: CHEK. SOH-LOW ihnvurshun: CHEk. Awesum beerz: ChEk. Boobiez: …. Whar duh boobiez, Gogregon? Tah beez nummer WON, yooz gawtz tah BRYNG IHT!

FURST issa uhn-press-duh-dentid OOoo-SLURP-shun (EX-sept whin iht hahpund LASS seezun) fir duh BEEGist an’ BESTist KEG STAHND… dem YOOkons Doggies . Dey izz kuntributEEng too duh FYOOchur uf duh KEG STAHNDZurs uf duh FYOOchur an’ dahts ahlmoss bryngzin’ teerz tah owr i’z.

AN a’fore weez git stahrtid, weed wanna preesehnt uhNUHVER LYEPHTYME duhCHEEVmint UHward too duh GOGRES fir dere ihmPEKKuhbull YEERZ an’ YEERS uv KEG STAHNDZ. Tank yooz AWL fer seein’ usz beez so guud aat KEG STAHNDZ!
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2012 - 18:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Orange Bowl between Huskies and Pain is on today! Kickoff at 14:15 BBtime.

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2012 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

But if its today at 14:15 that was 3 hours before you posted?
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2012 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I have fever and flu, so I messed with teh numberz. 21:15 BBtime it is. Sorry.

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2012 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Just 2 Bowl games left to play and its the big two that we have left to look forward to. Air Force take on Nevada for the National Title, while the biggest game of all, the McNurgle's Bowl will decide which of HSU and Bumbbl are truly the worst college team in blood bowl.

Let us know when these 2 vital games are scheduled so we can all watch and cheer for blood hitting the pitch.

On a more general note, any idea when the new season would be likely to start and when the new teams will go through builders?
Jumboparagon

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2012 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

is it time for the new season yet?! Tennessee is getting restless!
ryanfitz

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2012 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

No schnikes, Xcon, lets kick the new season off on Dec 1st or something
robocoyote

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2012 - 00:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I want award voting!!! I want some fluff and to get the next season going
 Jump to: