53 coaches online • Server time: 23:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which team rocks the most?
Werewolves
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Vampires
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Ninjas
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Pirates
33%
 33%  [ 9 ]
Cyborgs
18%
 18%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 27

Chewie

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2009 - 11:16 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Attack belshamharoth</b>
For making Plorg facepalm.
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2009 - 11:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Attack Chewie

Just so I don't have to break tradition! Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2009 - 11:40 Reply with quote Back to top

You cad, Crib, you cad!
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2009 - 12:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Its OK, I'm 99.9% sure that we'll be on the same faction as well and we can refer back to this as we kill the final infidels in our wake at the endgame!

Or... I'll just try and kill you in the meantime and screw my game up! Wink

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2009 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Attack Chewie
It is sooooo obviously him.

-CL
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2009 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm... downblitz is an euphemism for foul... which means he is in league with Mr_Foulscumm. That leaves little room for me.
Attack downblitz
drbunny

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2009 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

The magic eightball say
attack cribblepie
WindexChugger

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2009 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Attack Crazy_Lemur

Cause he avoids me in the 5v5 league. Razz

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2009 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Attack Soulmask

Because no one likes him.

~Robert Wilensky

http://thespoonybard.mybrute.com/
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2009 - 16:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Attack DukeTyrion. He is too cowardly to strike back and will probably just resort to gambling away his next attack.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2009 - 17:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Attack SillySod! If you read between the lines of what he said, he was clearly asking for a beating Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2009 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Attack TheSpoonyBard

Because its fun.

“With or without [religion] you’d have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, it takes religion.” /Steven Weinberg (Nobel prize winning physicist )
Grod

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2009 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Attack Chewie

Safety in numbers?

Oscar Wilde
belshamharoth

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2009 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

attack chewie
cos he did it to me, i cant help being a noob
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2009 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Arrr, me matey jimlads <creak> we be hunting, <slaver> stalking <stretches bat wings> <whirring mechanical noise>, or perhaps we be unseen afair yonder <chases stick while barking> cube laddie. Arr be a pering over uyonder misty horizons to porpoise tales hidden <shifty eyes> from all men.

Cribbleobblepie - clearly a pirate
SillySod - arrr, now that'd be telling. I never laid eye nor patch upon a ninja with beardy hair afore though. Even crappy beardy hair.
CircularLogic - a villain with such a name is clearly either so far up his own arse he thinks hes clever or is a robot fascinated with protocol. Vampire or cyborg, I'm leaning towards vampire because he hasnt attacked yet and night is just begun (cyborgs are noted for being more efficient).
Mr_Foulscumm - not a refined man, werewolf material. Possibly a pirate but I never met any that bothered with "Mr".
DukeTyrion - Vampires are commonly given lordly titles, cyborgs have been known get details confused though and who else but a cyborg could generate a random number in such a forsaken place? Note the ruthless efficiency of his attack, not a creature that wastes time.
drbunny - While the first impression is of a mad surgeon I think that the "doctor" is really just a cover - an excuse to wear a mask and hide away from the world like all other bunnies.... and all other ninjas!
Crazy_Lemur - A pirate for sure. He has that look in his eye.
downblitz - Look at the picture here. A gentleman of caliber could only be a vampire.
WindexChugger - Only a pirate could be so foolish or thirsty as to drink from every bottle available.
Grod - This cyborg seems to have gotten stuck in a perpetual licking motion. Either that or hes a reaaalllly patient ninja with an unusual disguise.
TheSpoonyBard - A man made of cutlery and bringingus poor poetry?... or a Cyborg? Wink
Nicodemus1 - Scandanavian. Pirate. Interchangable terms really.
Chewie - either a werewolf or a monsterously ugly cyborg. I think hes a werewolf, no really.
Soulmask - no one likes a ninja and no one likes Soulmask. Theres a clue there - mask - plus hes known to have ninja sympathies (page 1). Word has it that he switched cover from Dannyboy to Soulmask after another ninja noticed the relatively easy connection (phonetic similarities) between drbunny and Dannyboy.
belshamharoth - No avatar, no signiture, seeks anonymety in his noobness. Ninja, one of the less subtle ones.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
 Jump to: