14 coaches online • Server time: 05:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...goto Post Cindy Piewhistle
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
"Balling" Chaos: What does it mean
All you need is one +AG on a beastman and now you are a baller, you had the guts to not ignore the +AG and go for the "combo:
25%
 25%  [ 14 ]
It is code word for: CLPOMB master
10%
 10%  [ 6 ]
It is code word for: Good Coach we think, but he only plays CLPOMB now
16%
 16%  [ 9 ]
It is code word for: Guilt, we just cant admit to our CLPOMB ways
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
PIE: Iam in the mood for some cherry pie today.
33%
 33%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 56

quixote

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2012 - 09:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I like Malmir's "Films I Like" (https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=666037). Two clawpombers, but also six beastmen with Two Heads and a bigger TD difference than CAS difference.
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2012 - 12:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow you guys need to watch 257 replays!
Saying that Jill has survived longer due to coaching is silly.
The fact that RO is good and tries to win at all costs actually exposes Jill MORE not less.
Also the sheer number of fouls she has taken(with or without DP) makes here very lucky not to have died.
Take a look at the team - 270 games played, JIll has 257, from this you can work out she has taken 14 SI(one MNG was potioned)only 2 of which were perms.
14 SI you would imagine she would have taken about 7 perms, 21 BH and about 7 Deaths.
I have watched quite a few of RO's games and he always uses his apo on a key player getting BH exposing Jill to more risk than a bad coach would.

It is extremely good luck that she has survived this long!

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2012 - 12:48 Reply with quote Back to top

quixote wrote:
I like Malmir's "Films I Like" (https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=666037). Two clawpombers, but also six beastmen with Two Heads and a bigger TD difference than CAS difference.

But they are a [R]anked team so who cares? Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2012 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

The only thing that set's Chuck Vs Blood Bowl above every other clawPOMB team is their coach, RO.

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2012 - 15:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Calcium wrote:
The only thing that set's Chuck Vs Blood Bowl above every other clawPOMB team is their coach, RO.

I agree, he has made a drak pact with the Ruinious Powers. It will be really fun when that "day" comes. A ho hum day of just another game in the Box and then Chuck VS implodes. It allways happens to every team and allmost every time in just a ho hum match that has no meaning.

it will be glorious!!!!! and then we get to see Jill use the scroll and we are back to square 1.

On a side note: I agree with Jimmy, Jill's claim to fame is that she is the luckiest pixel player of all time on FUMBBL, with MR T a close second.

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2012 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:

I agree, he has made a drak pact with the Ruinious Powers. It will be really fun when that "day" comes. A ho hum day of just another game in the Box and then Chuck VS implodes. It allways happens to every team and allmost every time in just a ho hum match that has no meaning.

Oh, it has happened a few times.
willfogg

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2012 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, Its not [B] for you blackbox crazy fanatics out there, but my Chaos team CaOsTiOn is ACTUALLY a baller.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=432806

More TD Diff than Cas Diff. Not a single CPOMB in the team. AG4 CW with 2 heads. Lotsa Big Hand and Sure Hands.

You are so completely out of your minds with the CPOMB combo. I dont see the fun. Only in a maxmin place like [B], where all that matters is winning, can you really understand that.
RandomOracle

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2012 - 15:53 Reply with quote Back to top

willfogg wrote:

You are so completely out of your minds with the CPOMB combo. I dont see the fun. Only in a maxmin place like [B], where all that matters is winning, can you really understand that.

Some people really like the "blood" part of Blood Bowl.
PainState

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2012 - 15:58 Reply with quote Back to top

RandomOracle wrote:
PainState wrote:

Oh, it has happened a few times.

Oh no one is saying that Chuck has not been taken behind the woodshed before. What this is about is the fact that Jill for what ever reason is still standing after all those trips to the woodshed. And her wing man Stephen has seemed to have some of that "Luck" pass off to him also.

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2012 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:

Oh no one is saying that Chuck has not been taken behind the woodshed before. What this is about is the fact that Jill for what ever reason is still standing after all those trips to the woodshed. And her wing man Stephen has seemed to have some of that "Luck" pass off to him also.

That's true. Jill has definitely been a very lucky gal, and my record has benefited from always having a legend clawbomber when rebuilding.
Calcium

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2012 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Chuck leads and all us clawPOMBers follow Smile

All hail the deadliest chaos team in FUMBBL....in the WORLD!!!

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2012 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

willfogg wrote:
Well, Its not [B] for you blackbox crazy fanatics out there, but my Chaos team CaOsTiOn is ACTUALLY a baller.

More TD Diff than Cas Diff. Not a single CPOMB in the team. AG4 CW with 2 heads. Lotsa Big Hand and Sure Hands.

Sure, there's ball playing skills there but other than a lack of PO your team has plenty of bashiness.
zakatan

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2012 - 18:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Corvidius wrote:
willfogg wrote:

Sure, there's ball playing skills there but other than a lack of PO your team has plenty of bashiness.

Seeing the chaos teams out there at this TV, i wouldn't say he has plenty of bashiness. He has some though.
Aflo

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2012 - 19:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Sure, but as mentioned it's a ranked team - gotta get games somehow!
RandomOracle

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2012 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Aflo wrote:
Sure, but as mentioned it's a ranked team - gotta get games somehow!

It's an [L] team.
 Jump to: