13 coaches online • Server time: 05:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
somertown

Post   Posted: May 23, 2012 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Two brawls this week. Ogres, high elves and wood elves debut this week, meaning all races have now entered a brawl.

Entries for next week are now being accepted.
Hitonagashi

Post   Posted: May 24, 2012 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking at those two brawls...there is precisely 1 player with the skills claw and mighty blow, and none with claw mb and PO.

Kill all mens scared of losing any mens?

Post   Posted: May 24, 2012 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like low TV minmaxing ClawPOMBers are too good at money hoarding to fancy such a tournament.

...and yes, probably scared too.
somertown

Post   Posted: May 29, 2012 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

The first black box brawl winner was Laget runt!.

For those keen to prove that there is more to the box than lizardmen, a new set of tourneys will start tomorrow soon after 2200bbtime. Apply here if you are interested. One team per coach, and the selected team should avoid using bowlbot if that will clash with the BBB draw.
somertown

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2012 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Five brawls now completed, with five different races having enjoyed success - Wasteland Loners (dark elves), Bakars Raiders (orcs), Void Bandits (chaos pact), and I Dislike Blackbox (rotters) secured titles in the past week.

New tournaments will start tomorrow soon after 2200bbtime.
somertown

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2012 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

In the grotty little ranked tournament world chaos pact, humans, norse, lizardmen, and vampires and humans are forlorn races: in black box brawls they are just five of the 9 different races that have won the first 9 brawls as Bjornhaven Berserkers (norse), Common villains [B] (humans), Brawlers Gonna Brawl (vampires), and Ladies of Cheese (amazon) secured tournament wins in the past week.

The next set of brawls will start in just over 24 hours.
garyt1

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2012 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Great diversity there! Not high TV but good level in general, just below the level where they are more likely to get smashed in preparation.
Those Vampires include 4 MBPO and 2 MB Vamps!
anisdrin

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2012 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I've lost 2 final so far with my vampires and lizards.
So this week I'm bringing the artillery.
JigerJones

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2012 - 21:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm trying again with my beat up Wrecked Right team. Like anisdrin, if that doesn't work, I may well bring the artillery out too lol
somertown

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2012 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Another two brawl winners, another two races, with Wash, Lather, Rinse, Repeat (Chaos Dwarf) and Labyrinthine (skaven) winning finals this past week.

Still time to enter this week's event.
somertown

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2012 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Krienai became the 12th team to win a brawl and finally break the Chaos duck. Twelve brawls complete, 12 different races victorious.

The next draw will be next Wednesday shortly after 2200bbtime. All races welcome, including goblins, necro and undead who have yet to win a BBB match, much less a tournament.
 Jump to: