37 coaches online • Server time: 11:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post DIBBL Awardsgoto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2014 - 21:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh don't get me wrong, they certainly aren't the easiest to play with, but once you know how to play they are incredible, unlike most teams Skaven have a plan A, B, C, and D. Where as teams like Nurgle have plan A, occasionally a plan B after which they are screwed.

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2014 - 16:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks a lot, especially for the excellent comments on Skaven. I started a Skaven team because I wanted to experience the speed but found out that it´s far from being a no brainer. And yes, I´m a less than average coach I guess, so my record with Skaven is less than average too. They are fun to play, they can have a great time with very few players on the field, but they can also easily end up with lots of journeymen for the next match...

That´s why I tend to create an Orc team, based on your recommendations. At least they will stay on the pitch (hopefully)...
Peter22

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2014 - 07:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Seems like more coaches thought about the dwarves... now we got two necro teams as well and I had a very hard time with my first orc team against them. Those damned wolves are so fast and got claws. I hate mirror matches, so playing necros myself is no longer an option. Given the teams I own as TT teams (orcs, dark elves, wood/pro elves, necros, undead, skaven, humans) and the NAF results page undead seem to be better suited than orcs. What about pro elves ? Never tried them and the blitzers look awesome.
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2014 - 08:19 Reply with quote Back to top

pro elves are awesome, but they are more tricky to use than the likes of undead.