28 coaches online • Server time: 09:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Paulhicks love him or hate him?
He's a good guy I'll play him anytime.
62%
 62%  [ 56 ]
He's a bad guy cuz he ruined my team.
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
He's a scary guy cuz i'm a big scaredy pants.
32%
 32%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 90

Optihut

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 00:33 Reply with quote Back to top

American bashing? Where? The way I see it, it's pro American, when they allow him to use the computers at camp x-ray to play bloodbowl Wink
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Paul is my hero. I love trying to beat teams in the D.M.U. with my dwarves. I love being allowed to cheer when I injure someone on his team and get a grin back, I love his avatar, and I want to meet him in person some day. Rob is also actually ridiculously nice and, along with BadMrMojo, helped me get over the fear of being a noob.

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 00:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I've only played him once. I beat him, but I nearly lost my team. 11 casualties in one game!!!! We began the game 14 vs 11, and ended 3 vs 4. Dam, I think I learned quite well the power of fouling in that game Smile

Jun.
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 00:47 Reply with quote Back to top

i remember it well jun.... you were lots of fun to play against.
you actualy did 3 (perma i think) kills against me
ill give you a rematch any time you like Very Happy

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 00:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Holy cow, first post for Jun. Apparently Paul also has the power to draw the lurkers out of hiding (or would that be Slick for starting the thread?) Wink
blitzwing

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 01:03 Reply with quote Back to top

All boo slick's mum for having slick
The_Mighty_Ren

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 01:04 Reply with quote Back to top

What Uber said.
There shoudl have been an option for . . . 'his games are great fun to spectate but I'm not playing him because I suffer from some kind of repressed British politeness that means I can't foul.'
I'm training myself to foul, but the I need to get over the guilt of hurting players.
One day I'll build a Khemri team, and then, and then . . . mwahahaha

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 01:08 Reply with quote Back to top

scince we're mentioning spectating my games theres one thing been bothering me.... when i injure a player i get loads of cheers etc but when my opponents do it to me they seem to get boo'd.... this makes no sense to me. you come to see blood dont you? mines just as funny as theirs. i always cheer like mad when my stars die

in fact one of my favorite recent games: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=735290
lost 3 players (apoth failed) 2 of which were st4 blodging lino's. i was laughing my ass off Laughing

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

@Mum: Boooooooooooooooooooo ... boo for having me ... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! And Boooooooooooo blitzwing for getting her pregnant. I hate you Dad!

/me pokes blitzwing in the eye but he's not saying with what. LOL

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 01:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone ever questioned slick mentality? Wink Very Happy

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 01:25 Reply with quote Back to top

paul, I've been spectating some of those games, often it is because you are ending your turn without fouling, or at least not successfully, the chat is looking good, it is not negative toward your opponent...at least not that I've seen.

also, generally there are many specs watching, so you gotta time your chees and boos...so as to fill up the most "air time".

Rest assured, your destruction would probably be more entertaining... heheheh Wink
Slick

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 01:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm quite MAD you know quite mad indeed. Maybe it's cuz i've been stuck in a job I hate for the last 5 years in a city I despise working with people I can't stand. Oh yah, I also ruin every friendship/relationship I have for some reason, and best of all I hate my family, especially my parents. However, this is not about me, this is about Paulhicks because he is the man.

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 01:38 Reply with quote Back to top

i think that would drive me mad too

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 01:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Paulhicks:

Whenever I spec your games I /hurt the injuires /boo the failed pickups and /cheer any cool injuries or funny stuff.
I booed you when you pulled off a T8 draw against some brave noob whose audacious play deserved him a win (last week or the week before maybe, I forget).
I'll make sure to spec more of your games and dish out enough cheers for your opps. Very Happy

EDIT: I have a lot of respect for the fact that your instantaneous response to RIP players is the Smile happy face
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 02:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I hate if my opponents make a Sad in chat. That's so incredibly annoying.

Why don't they just rejoice as I do? Very Happy
 Jump to: