24 coaches online • Server time: 03:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Cindy Piewhistle
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2005 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

mmmmm delaques are the guys who look like they came out of the matrix?

got any pics?

Rob
Zupa-Kino

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2005 - 19:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes it's them, with the sunglasses and trenchcoats.

I cannot readily supply you with pics, as I do not have a digital camera, but if you're interested I will make sure to have pictures soon.

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2005 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

neccy is indeed a very cool game, highly recomended by me. i have played orlocks (althougfh i wont recomend cos the old figs were real hard to convert) and ratskin renegades (sorta like rat american indians) cool fluff and figs.
GW have been upgrading stuff a bit lately and there should be stuff all over the web about the game. but check out ebay, i got several box sets to bulk the club rule books and gangs
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2005 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Best Gw game by far, citys could be paper cut outs to blade runneresque sprawling backdrops, with falls to hurt your gangers, and knockback to help people off the edge. Cover actually works, ammo is a factor and few models required, but beautiful options for conversions. truly ace game

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
M'Kari

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2005 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool good game, a lot like BB and Mordheim too (although I haven't played Mordheim). If you're looking for a gang that screams 'You want some!!' go for the Cawdors. Not the best gang (that's Van Saar), but cool minis and a tasty aggressive style.
Zupa-Kino

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2005 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Van Saar MAY be the best gang in the general opinion, but the miniatures are boring as hell. In my opinion, though, Orlocks and Delaque are equally good.

Personally, I've played the shooting gangs a bit to much now and I've switched to (tweaked) scavvies Very Happy

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2005 - 00:17 Reply with quote Back to top

i loved Necromunda... the only major rule clash we had was when an opponent decided to 'turn off his laser dot' before shooting at another mini...

strategy pays of, luck pays off, falling off the building doesn't pay off... personally i liked Goliath coz it meant my nerdy team looked like a bunch of gay Terminators (u know, Arnold), had 'em painted with yellow and black (the hair) n made em look so awful, they really looked the part!

hilarious to play, fun, dynamic, fast, and a right old blood fest! Only prob was that is sold better than Warhammer for a while, so they stopped showing enthusiasm so it sells, but not well enough to replace the 'bigger games'...

The Congregation - Always Recruiting
[url=http://igolocal.net/badge.php?user_id=1949]Image [/url]
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2005 - 13:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Right! Courtesy of zupa-kino (stand up guy!) I now have my first gang, 29 Delaque minis, started painting a big guy with what looks like a flamethrower (!), painting the coats to look like the dusters from Once upon a time in the West, which happens to be a darn good film!

But now IM wondering what other gang I should get, my brother likes the look of the delaques and is keen to play, but Im needing another gang, he seems into 40k space marines, but i dont want him to get into that stuff lol, the enforcer gyus lok cool but are they an actual gang? Redemptionists.... what are those guys? but look like they could be in the KKK!

Are there metal Goliath figs? Sorry for being noobish about necromunda! I can play BB averagely if thats any consolation Razz
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2005 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone got some gangs? Wink

That they dont want anymore?
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2005 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, sold mine off already... You shoulda put it on your Christmas list Wink

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2005 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, ill have a look, might have some Scavvies i have no further use for, expect a pm if i do Very Happy
My poor ratskins, not had a game in years...

Me Loves Futurama
phulepen

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2005 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

In my mind, Necromunda is as good as Blood Bowl. I really dug playing it and would totally recommend it. Yeah, I think you can use it as a way to get someone into playing BB.
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2005 - 00:24 Reply with quote Back to top

There were metal Goliaths and they looked much better than those plastic ones from the box. look there

RagingGoblin

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2005 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Necromunda is the shizzle.. Pitslaves FTW!
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2005 - 01:17 Reply with quote Back to top

jeeeeez, forgot about slaves, wow, they ruled, rock drills n stuff, yeah, necro kicks ass...

Me Loves Futurama
 Jump to: