29 coaches online • Server time: 09:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Badoek

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2013 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

MOAR TRASHTALK!!!

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2013 - 07:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Today might not be possible. My warlock advisor told me Friday or Monday nights (21:30 bbtime) are best suited for zombie recruitment:-)
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2013 - 08:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Friday will be fine. Cya then.

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2013 - 08:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Horses for Norses vs Nuzzling Necroes.
Luckyjim12 and I sent our teams out on the field which featured a sweltering heat (which brought our conversation, or rather my rant, on the topic of Khemri vs sweltering heat... it doesn't make sense). Wilhem Chaney was hired alongside a wizard to support the Norse. Chaney did what he could and managed to push Cuddly Forepaws into the crowd who were definitely sporting viking helmets. Cuddly woke up in the emergency room with only three ribs sticking out of her messed up fur. The trashing she'd received did reward her with the MVP and a promise of being able to run much faster once she's recovered from her injury.
So Chaney was annoying and subsequently got pushed into the crowd but of course was patted on the back instead of being skinned alive. Stupid crowd.

Less useful to the Horses for Norses was their wizard who fired a blank fireball which did nothing except heat up the ball carrying Barmy Rebelwho's about to score. As a result Barmy couldn't get himself to join the next kick-off. "It ain't half hot boss!" he said before devouring the waterboy.

Fun match with me having better dice than Luckyjim12. Good luck against dfunkateer!

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2013 - 09:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Nuzzling Necros vs 'Rot Your World' 0-1
Stupid loss! First half was disastrous but I was doing fine in the second until I screwed up protecting the ballcarrier like an utter noob. There goes my first place in the division, boo!!

Last edited by Badoek on %b %21, %2013 - %23:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Badoek

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2013 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Nuzzling Necros vs Infectious_Diseases 3-1
Three interceptions! Including one with Stomp Foot the Flesh Golem (incl touchdown!) and one with a zombie.
dfunkateer

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2013 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Quetzovercoatl Athletic 1 Horses for Norses 0

With Helmut Wolf and Zara boosting the Norse squad, the underdogs made a good start with Helmut KO-ing a blitzer on turn. Unfortunately for the Norse this was his one and only move of the game as the Slann captain, Konquata KO'd the chainsaw wielding maniac the next turn.

Things went from bad to worse for the Norse when MEGA PONY's rampage and game came to an end mid way through the first half when Konquata threw a 2d uphill block, badly hurting the troll. That was followed by some leaping magic from the slann which saw Zara get knocked out and drop the ball which lead to the inevitable score.

The 2nd half was a much more violent and ragged affair with both teams scrambling to retain possession, although the half ultimately remained scoreless. The only death of the game was courtesy of Zara, who uncharacteristically threw her dagger to the ground and put her fist through an AV-busted blitzers face.

The slann breathe a sigh of relief as they record their first win of the season and climb out of bottom place, although safety from relegation is still a long way off.

Last edited by dfunkateer on %b %22, %2013 - %07:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Badoek

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2013 - 07:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats on the win!

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2013 - 13:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Any news on when the other semi final is getting played? my rotters are getting a bit rusty waiting around Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2013 - 15:14 Reply with quote Back to top

/crickets
Garion

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2013 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah the semi is being played tonight, there have been delays because of pretty serious RL issues. but dont worry the season will kick off soon.

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2013 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy
dfunkateer

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2013 - 10:30 Reply with quote Back to top

HUBBA BOWL IV FINAL!!!!

Good evening one and all from Hubba Park,

from the comfort of my squig-skin seat in the executive box I can see, hear and most definitely smell the hordes of fans that are already massing outside the stadium in anticipation of the final of Hubba Bowl IV!

This Wednesday night at 9pm GMT, the Division 1 vampire representative Alderman High Vipers will meet the Division 2 runner up, Nurgles Rot Your World, in what is sure to be an epic contest.

Alderman High Vipers

Weighing in at a staggering 2,170k, The Vipers are currently the most expensive team in both Hubba franchises. Lead by the imposing Count McBitealot (8448) the undead nobility are a force to be reckoned with and have conceded only 1 TD en route to the final. Their semi-final game vs Pro Wrestlers was not only one of the most tightly contested games this reporter has ever seen, but the vampires onslaught was so brutal the entire Pro-Wrestler franchise collapsed shortly after the game - their former coach was last seen wandering aimlessly, wearing nothing but 1 shoe and his pants on his head heading towards the Ogre kingdoms. If anyone has seen Coach Garion, please contact his family.

Rot Your World

Following a solid performance with a season 5 record of 3/2/1, Rot Your World grasped automatic promotion to Division 1. Having slimed their was past Morg and also current cup-holders Chellington Samurai, the Nurgle are on paper a more balanced team relying less on individual superstars and more on a well rounded squad. At 1,920k they are the slight underdogs although when this reporter suggested that to The Crimson King, he/she/it laughed, oozed some pus and then vomited, which was promptly eaten by 5AG Pestigor, Jack Mort.

Will the stench of decay be too disturbing for the vampires or will their aristocratic awesomeness simply overwhelm the fetid foe? Will the nurgle be halted in their putrid tracks by the vampires gaze or will their own natural beauty be too much for the undead to contain?

Tune in on Wednesday night at 9pm GMT to find out!!
dfunkateer

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2013 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Following Rot Your World's Hubba Bowl IV victory, the vampire-owned brewery Bloodweiser pulled their sponsorhip funding for the next season in protest. Fortunately, Nurgle King were only too happy to step in so without futher ado, the divisions for Hubba Season 6 are as follows;

Nurgle King Division 1

Highland Lords
Undead Legends
Alderman High Vipers
Arkham Sanitarium
Rot Your World
Nuzzling Necros
Warriors of Old Domain
Chellington Samurai

Ded Bull Division 2

Quetzovercoatl Athletic
Infectious Diseases
Castle Rock
Is Cold Outside
Powerslave
Viidakon Tähtöset
Decadence Inc.
Boglins

Skinka Cola Division 3

Masked Harlequins
[Hubba] Mutants
Immaculate Reception
Creeping Under Your World
Whats The Point
Stormsea Wolves
0rchard
Houba Hubba

Use this weekend to play any remaining friendlies that you have available as Season 6 begins on Monday.

ps - from this season forward, Division 1 will be sponsored by the Hubba Bowl winning race's financier, as some extra kudos for the winner. Hubba Bowl III was won by Arkham Sanitarium and Hubba Bowl II won by Chellington Samurai, hence the Div 2 and 3 sponsors.
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2013 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Nurgler King? Surprised

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
 Jump to: