19 coaches online • Server time: 07:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jeppan

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 17:52 Reply with quote Back to top

SchwipSchwap wrote:
Could someone please call "raise the dead" on the paperboy? I really need something refreshing to read now to make up my mind.

Very Happy

This is all very exciting to see! Cannot say a peep as i might ruin the fun Smile Shocked Twisted Evil Laughing

"EXTRA EXTRA Duke Tyrion taken in for questioning! Is he the last sicilian? Read all about it!"
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>The Chief stood looking out of the windows, not for the first time feeling a little tired. This would all be over soon, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, but certainly things were drawing to an end.

He had spent alot of time in this office, not all bad, some of it quite funny, like when the lost ship had turned up in dry dock, that had made them all laugh. He would have to hand over sooner or later, and the Sargeant wasn't getting any younger, suddenly he had an idea ...</i>

"I might even run for Mayor!"
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>The Sargeant started to compile his list, ready to pass the name to Swat</i>

Voter --------- Target

SchwipSchwap -- SideshowBob
SideshowBob --- Tophat
Tophat -------- SideshowBob
Glimmervoid --- Tophat
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

SchwipSchwap wrote:
Glimmervoid: on day 2 you voted Synn. After that you changed to Jeppan. Why did you not continue voting Synn after that? You said you felt he was Mafia because he behaved like you.

i thought synn would work together with dalrok... he just stated how innocent dalrok looked for him but pointed at noone, i though either they work together or he's just slimeymafiosi nice to an innocent anywaay...
but after dalrok was very likely beeing healed he was no obvious candiate for me anymore... in belief dalrok is on our side i preferd his decision over my own and helped killing petew.. i had preferd sys at this point ...as dalrok was attacked again i got the feeling mafia must have really paniked and sys was definatly the paniking guy in this game...
my other candiate was obvious earlp but i knew that many of the more experiend players not tend to suspect the players that act obviously wrong and this in combination with the possibilty, he could have been scried by dalrok.... after sys turned out wrong we had just two chances left and needet to be right... but i had really no clue at this point....sideshowbob was my favorite right now.. he played agressive but didnt blamed himself with his actions.. normally i'd have pointed at him first and then tried to kill schwipschwap, because i didn't liked he was jumping on all my votes... but i finally realized that the fact i liked to kill sideshowbob could be influenced by the fact he had voted me... but after he voted me again... dunno he was one of the four nonvoters and i thought one of them must be mafiosi... at least one should have not voted him to make it harder to get them both... and why not momfreeek? a person that perfectly hided the whole time... also plorg gave me many connections to him ...especially the similar voting count... and i thought its not enough to kill the mafia guy now, we need two... i thought... when momfreek is innocent schwipschwap is guilty and when momfreeek is guilty, plorg is guilty and if not we got another try... .at least ffor borgen... but if the mafiosi would have voted at each other... may help us god...
right now i thought of the situation when you stated: tophat, cmon join us and vote momfreeek.... (what made me belief you and him could work together) and tophat stated... yes, sure... let me rethink now this situation with him as lone mafiosi... none of us had a real clue and it was forseeable how we would vote the next times... if tophat had stated at this point... no i dont help to get momfreeek... there would have been a lead between them both... in case of a kill of momfreek he d have been a possible first target but if he stated momfreek is guilty... and he was guilty ...noone would supect him anymore for the rest of the game... it was possible but unlikley... with the seer things are different but without its very easy to manipulate the game... especially when we follow obvious leads the whole time... and now i stand here and think the obvious has leaded us nowhere.. we have been manipulated and probably this person is someone who don't think he's going to be killed right now... well it could be be sideshow, but would you risk to kill borgen right now after we killed all obvious targets just to get killed yourself?
sideshowbob pointed at tophat... so i gave him my vote... make a tie if necessary or whatever... that easy

sry... this was a little more then an answer to your question but hopefully shows why i had no time to go back to synn.... finally he prooved his innocence when he was killed by the mafia Smile
SchwipSchwap

Post 6 Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I must admit: the fact that borgen is dead really points to Tophat.
Also the killing of EarlP points to Tophat.
But the killing of WiNG pointed to Synn (innocent) and the killing of Synn pointed to Plorg (innocent) so the fact that Borgen died does not influence me that much.

About Tophat: well, Tophat was about to go on day 5. But even though he saw that both you and me were more comfortable in voting Plorg he did not change his vote. He could have changed to Plorg. You would have changed too and only changed back because Tophat showed no reaction. So it was actually Tophat who killed momfreeek. Had he changed to Plorg nobody would have found that really suspicios. He might have saved momfreeek. Also there would have been two Mafia left. I can't really see why he should not have voted Plorg there. That's actually the main point why I think Tophat is innocent (more innocent than SideshowBob at least).
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

however no... a tie is no real option... tomorrow would not bring me really new informations... i was hoping schwipschwap would join me but he could even be mafiosi himself.... chances are 1/3 anyway
i want to let end this game right now.... lets see if its sideshowbob and he digged out his own grave unvote tophat vote sideshowbob
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>The Swat started the search for <b>SideshowBob</b> they did not have to search far

He came running around the corner towards them, screaming and waving his arms</i>

"Nooo, nooo, you have the wrong m..." then only the sound of gun fire could be heard.

They quickly searched the dead body, but there was no gun, just a book "How to be a pacafist"

Another <b>New Yorker</b> lay dead in the road.
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>He hurried home in the darkness, he was worried, he just wanted to be inside in the warm. Footsteps approached from behind, then all he saw was the crowbar as it came down. <b>SchwipSchwap</b> lay dead in the alley.

Then there was the sound of footsteps, then running as the killer made his escape
DukeTyrion

<i>Running up the stairs quickly, <b>Glimmervoid</b> ran into his room a closed the door.</i>

"So, here I stand then, all alone"

"Not quite alone" replied Tophat from the chair, Scotch in one hand, a gun in the other.

"Ah <b>Tophat</b> so you were the last <b>Mafia</b>"

"Yes, and you almost saw through me ... it's almost poetic I kill you last"

<i>There was just one more shot to be heard ...</i>
DukeTyrion

"Well Chief, it's all over. The Mayor is waiting in your office for you"

"Well, you know Sargeant, my wife has been nagging me for a while to retire, this looks like as good a time as any to step down"

"Well, you will be missed Chief, but the time had to come one day"

"Not the way I would have chosen to go out though Sargeant. What will you do? I could put in a word for you, they will need a good man to replace me"

"Well Chief, I think I will be quitting too. Me and Lucy are going to be married and settle in a quiet town in the country somewhere"

"That's great news Sargeant ... I love wedding cake!"
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Main Cast;

Mafia ____________ Jeppan

Mafia ____________ Momfreek

Mafia ____________ Tophat

Detective ________ Dalrok

Healer ___________ WiNG

Vigilante ________ Plorg

New Yorker _______ Earlp

New Yorker _______ Borgen

New Yorker _______ JockMcRowdy

New Yorker _______ SideshowBob

New Yorker _______ Sysiphos

New Yorker _______ SchwipSchwap

New Yorker _______ Glimmervoid

New Yorker _______ Synn

New Yorker _______ PeteW

Also Staring;

The Chief ________ DukeTyrion

Sargeant _________ Tom Hanks

Lucy _____________ Cameron Diaz

Swat Leader ______ Chuck Norris

Sepcial Guest Star;

Brownrob II ______ Brownrob
SchwipSchwap

Post 6 Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh noooooo!
Wow, well played Tophat! Great game.

But how did it happen that nothing happened in night 2?
And who was investigated by Dalrok that night? Pleeease tell us Rolling Eyes
Synn

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 20:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Great game!

I honestly thought that schwip was the last mafia.

__Synn
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Night 2 Mafia decided not (or forgot) to kill anyone.

Dalrok investigated Jeppan, then Earlp (and was then slain)
SchwipSchwap

Post 6 Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

DukeTyrion wrote:

Dalrok investigated Jeppan, then Earlp (and was then slain)

So right conclusion from Glimmervoid.
That leads to the next question:
Will there be awards?

Oh, I almost forgot. I would like to thank everybody who played, it was fun. My special thanks to Jeppan and DukeTyrion.
 Jump to: