40 coaches online • Server time: 18:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2006 - 11:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Yup one big pattern which I pointed out several times. If I was Mafia, why would I save you and Glimmer to the end? After all you were running the show and EarlP, Borgen and Tophat was just following along.
Tophat

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2006 - 11:40 Reply with quote Back to top

SideshowBob wrote:
Tophat wrote:
SideshowBob wrote:
GG Tophat. BG Schwip and Glimmer.

Schwip and glimmer had a lot less reason to suspect me than you did SSB Razz .
Obviously it got to the stage where it was me or you who where mafia . To you it was blatantly obvious it was me because you knew it wasnt you .

I don't agree. If I was mafia, I would never choose you three guys as the last three New Yorkers. Schwip and Glimmer should actually suspect each other more than me since it is pretty darn obvious that the last mobster tries to blend in among the crowd instead of sticking out.

But that may of been what you wanted them to think .... Borgen had already said that he would vote with the good guys , glimmer ,schwap and tophat . so him dying on top of the fact that it was us three sticking firm to our guns that got momfreek killed is quite compelling stuff for them .
SchwipSchwap

Post 6 Posted: Aug 16, 2006 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

SideshowBob wrote:
Tophat wrote:
SideshowBob wrote:
GG Tophat. BG Schwip and Glimmer.

Schwip and glimmer had a lot less reason to suspect me than you did SSB Razz .
Obviously it got to the stage where it was me or you who where mafia . To you it was blatantly obvious it was me because you knew it wasnt you .

I don't agree. If I was mafia, I would never choose you three guys as the last three New Yorkers. Schwip and Glimmer should actually suspect each other more than me since it is pretty darn obvious that the last mobster tries to blend in among the crowd instead of sticking out.

SideshowBob: you pretty much left the impression you did not care about the game. For me it just seemed you were just not knowing what was going on. Your voting on Glimmervoid just helped me believing that. So I could very well imagine you had killed Borgen because of that.
But I actually thought you were only pretending to not knowing what's going on. So you killed Borgen and afterwards you pointed out that it would be stupid for you to kill Borgen. So this could have been Mafia strategy as well.
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2006 - 11:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I thought Glimmervoid and SchwipSchwap played well and was even a little surprised that the Mafia did not try to break up the 'partnership' earlier. I also think it was those who took out Momfreeek, which Tophat piggy-backed onto the voting of, to carry him through to the final group.

The mafia were in a little trouble early on, the Detective was spot on with his first target being Mafia, and after they had missed voting on day two, but they took the shot at the detective in the hope that the healer was gone, and the balance was restored.

I don't know if there is a call for awards, the only one I was tempted to give wa to Plorg: The Slick award for losing the plot at one stage, but that's what the game can do to you, more so when you are on of the 'solo' players (Seer/Healer/Hunter)

Was a fun game to run though, so my thanks to all for playing.

<i>Takes a bow</i>
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2006 - 11:44 Reply with quote Back to top

If you hadnt killed me off early we would have won guarenteed.......maybe..

Being the first one killed for no reason at all sucks ass, good game though and well done tophat, previous knowledge of SSB's evil behaviour meant I knew it was you, but hey, some buggers shot me Wink

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2006 - 11:47 Reply with quote Back to top

SchwipSchwap wrote:

But I actually thought you were only pretending to not knowing what's going on.

Oh this part is 100% true. I figured that this tactic would take me to the very end where I would be 100% sure who the last Mafia dude was. The only problem with that was that I couldn't convince you.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2006 - 11:47 Reply with quote Back to top

SideshowBob wrote:

yap but what would it have helped?....tophat was, i think, makeing his decision on the theory, that if we wouldnt go for you, it was still more likley we would jump on each other.. but you could have had also the evil plan to bring me into this direction... however schwipschwap seemd to believe that... or whatever..just maybe didnt wanted to get influenced from the attacking count..... we hadn't discussed who we would kill next...... and now when you was so sure... noone could have stopped you from pointing out this more diffenciated and detailed... you was in game and had also the chance to influence us... you failed to proove us you were innocent... not allone in the lategame... but with all your decisions straight over the game... its a teamgame and momfreek, jeppan and tophat finally made a good and innocent play
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2006 - 11:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Glimmervoid wrote:
...and now when you was so sure... noone could have stopped you from pointing out this more diffenciated and detailed... you was in game and had also the chance to influence us... you failed to proove us you were innocent... not allone in the lategame... but with all your decisions straight over the game...

Actually I was writing one long kick ass comment of all of mine and Tophat's moves each and every day which I think may have helped your vote, but then my GF started this big argue with me spending to much time in front of my PC....so I never got time to finish it. Shame.
 Jump to: