16 coaches online • Server time: 03:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
eyeslikethunder

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2006 - 15:31 Reply with quote Back to top

can you select them at the skill level before injury like an eariler stage on development
for example fowafar aged and got niggled on last skill can he select without his last skill and without his niggle

There was this disturbance in the water, then suddenly this giant testicle came out and grabbed me
JB

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2006 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=3312

Best of the Doors ... quite emberassing to have only 4 strength increases after more than 100 games with them, but anyways they are up to get their a**** smacked by all your legendary teams

I followed the instructions provided by the group page but am not sure if i made any mistakes creating them - so if you find something that is not correct just tell me

as for your question eyeslikethunder, i think that this group is mainly about the biggest stars of all times regarding SPP and time served for their teams and not the most efficent players and their peak of career. so i think it would be best to keep all skills and injuries ... i doubt there is any team in this group without a niggle Wink
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2006 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

its not about highest spp count, but about building a dreamteam...the mix of the 16 best players YOU as a coach liked most on your team.

As for earlier stage...no. The goal is to have it in the state they currently are.
Take by example my team. I had a 8448 Blodge, Tackle, Strip Ball superstar blitzer. When i first built my dreamteam he was without injury as he was still active on my current team without injuries.

Although i played a game with the normal team, he got niggled on the pitch. I retired him, but he still is on the all-star team but updated with a niggle injury.

Another example. I had the choice for thrower between a 3 skills thrower with +ST/2norm. or a 4skills one with 2double/2norm. I took the +ST one even if he is less developped. Smile

In brief you take the players you want, but as the level they currently are.

Drunken Master...as for errors..ill do that Smile i always do anyway as many people seem to make error on counting TR. Smile no prob with that, it seems i made myself main editor of that group anyway Wink
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2006 - 17:35 Reply with quote Back to top

heh, must crank up the Dark Side Flings, with Zucchini, and Aubergine... both Block Tackle Legend minos Wink and my block RSC Ma7 chaos fling hehe
eyeslikethunder

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2006 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

cool will make changes soon as girlfriend gives me a mo

There was this disturbance in the water, then suddenly this giant testicle came out and grabbed me
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2006 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

eyeslikethunder wrote:
cool will make changes soon as girlfriend gives me a mo

woah, she's hungry, cant even let you finish your sentence...
Synn

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 04:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Sooooo......

Months go by and new Famous teams are born.

had a team cross the 100th game mark? Celebrate it by making your "Best of" team today!

Group page

__Synn
JB

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 07:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice - I would love to finally play my first game with the best of team, I created quite some time ago.
Schalburg

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2006 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Dark Jugdes All Stars, at last we have them as they would like to be remembered:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=4051
Dominik

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2006 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/jan_mattys/LavinoFightingHellfishes.html

Here is my team.
Can anyone upload it for me?

Code:
Damiano "Krajaz" Krajewski Ogre 5 6 2 9 Mighty Blow, Thick Skull, Bone Head, Throw Team Mate, Big Guy, +ST, Guard, Block, Multiple Block -av

-AV Ogre has AV 9 ?
 Jump to: