21 coaches online • Server time: 06:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2013 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
7-we can complain about how good it used to be before the changes! Wink

That is included as part of #1 on my list. So it should be something like 1a or 1b.

I can only imagine how refreshing it would be to argue about how good the current system is in a future where the system has been altered in to a new better and worse system. Let's face any new system will be both better and worse... but at least we can start complaining the way the rest of society does with some old coaches talking about the "good old days" and some coaches praising the new status quo.
Ah... good times.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2013 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Catalyst32 wrote:
pythrr wrote:
7-we can complain about how good it used to be before the changes! Wink

That is included as part of #1 on my list. So it should be something like 1a or 1b.

I can only imagine how refreshing it would be to argue about how good the current system is in a future where the system has been altered in to a new better and worse system. Let's face any new system will be both better and worse... but at least we can start complaining the way the rest of society does with some old coaches talking about the "good old days" and some coaches praising the new status quo.
Ah... good times.

these kids today. I'm sold. Let's do it.

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2013 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I remember the good old days when 12 man Hobgoblin teams could smash Dwarf teams cos DP was good!