13 coaches online • Server time: 06:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Matthueycamo

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2015 - 01:17 Reply with quote Back to top

After checking my next oppo I think Ground blitz all Skinks is the best plan. Shades you've been warned! Twisted Evil

DLE College 7s
LemonheadWallenstein

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2015 - 11:11 Reply with quote Back to top

And a second player already died, Luukas

But we did win what was quite a one-sided game all in all.
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2015 - 11:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Sacrifices 1 - Blizzard 0

First game of the season and with a blitz to start things off we where looking good until Nuffle stepped in and made it his mission to stop the blizzard rolling anything productive pretty much all game and even capped off an impressive screwing over by coming up with a 2 for winnings

leaving the Blizzard 2 players light and on 40k, so still no apothecary against our next opponents who apparently have a stock of heavy boots for jumping on skinks Sad

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2015 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Ginnungagap Invaders 0 - 1 True Norsca Natives

First game for the Ginnungagap Invaders. Nuffle's humour does not amuse us, he picked the evil dwarves as the first challenge. Allthough we start as the receiving team, we were still kicking and screaming, and after a few rounds a few dwarves had left the pitch. Unfortunaly so had a few rats and goblins. The invaders god worn down alot faster than the dwarves, and after half an attempt at advancing towards the End Zone, the first half ended with no score.
In the second half we bravely attempted to stop the advancing dwarves by hitting their hands and feet with our faces. We never got the window of opportunity, and the dwarves easily walked in the first TD in their last turn. Our last attempt at scoring by tossing a goblin looked promising, but for the ground.
The game was fun, and I got a dwarven scalp for my collection. With no permanent injuries, I'm ready to bludgeon my next opponent.

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2015 - 17:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Matthueycamo wrote:
Was planing to buy a Ghoul after the first game but won enough for two more Zombies. Can't decide whether to stick with the original plan or go straight to FOUL ALL MENZ and get Ghouls later.

BOOT

radge

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2015 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Trollheim Trixters 2 - 1 Trassel Svart Akkar

Team Chieftain Torkel Trolljägare was not available for a comment. This is what match hero Biobbiac den Lortige had to say about the game:

'funny shmellin poynti ears CHEAT starting early when we wasnot reddy (Blitz!) and cheinsaw not sharp enuff and stopid ref not take bribs but wi foulz em and hitz em and win anywayz and pointi ears hav long swim home we burnet their longboat HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!'
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2015 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Durfang Draugr 1 - Blizzard 0

And the Blizzard pick up game 2 right where they left off in game 1, the game in summery went pretty much as follows -

skull
skull
2 (Woohoo)
skull skull
Dead Krozigor
skull

At least we now have apothecary and are 30K towards getting a new Krox...

Bring o round 3

Last edited by Shades_SteelFist on %b %30, %2015 - %21:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
Matthueycamo

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2015 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

WEEK 2 V Blizzard Lizardz 1-0

Scorers: Sigvaldason
Casualties: Skumrson 2, Svavarson.
Passes: Svavarson
Ground Blitz: Herraudson (Fouls leading to a badly hurt or better)
MVP: Bergrson

Another game mostly played in the opposing half. Choosing to defend in the first half to attempt some ground blitzing the Draugr started well knocking the ball lose in T2. Though the Lizards recovered well to end up 4 yards short of the TD zone. However bad blocking plagued the team all game and happened again here as an early turn turnover occurred and the Undead recovered the ball. After moving back up the pitch steadily and with Svavarson pulling off another difficult pass play on T8 Sigvaldason tripped over his laces in the endzone failing to score. The first half saw a series ground blitzes culminating in Herraudson badly hurting a Skink.

The second half was a tale of nearly but not quite for the Undead until T8 when Sigvaldason made up for his earlier error scoring in the corner. After making a break for it the ball was knocked from Svavarson's hand and was thrown by the crowd first past the Lizards endzone before right to the other side of the pitch. In the resultant scramble the ball found itself in the hands of a Zombie who handed it off for the easy T8 walk in. All through the half the Lizardz gradually bled players including the Krox Big Blitz dying after blocking Skumrson. Clearly the training worked and the renewed focus on dealing damage resulted in a total of four injuries to the Lizardz.

Sigvaldason levels up rolling a 2 and 6 and takes Guard

Terrible terrible dice for Shades though he took it like a champ and with some skilled defending held out until my final turn when with only 5 players on the pitch there was little he could do. With some decent dice the Lizards will be dangerous in his hands.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2015 - 20:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Shades_SteelFist wrote:

And the Blizzard pick up game 2 right where they left off in game 1, the game in summery went pretty much as follows -

skull
skull
2 (Woohoo)
skull skull
Dead Krozigor
skull

At least we now have apothecary now and are 30K towards getting a new Krox...

Bring o round 3

aw.

but no amusing and unfireable cripplings?

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2015 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

The Order of the Snow King began their campaign at home against Graeling's Philosophers.
From the start the chaos dwarves were out-coached, out-blocked and out-witted by the ogres.
1-0 down after five turns it took all the luck we could muster to pull out the draw.
The cost was heavy though, two dwarves are MNG and a third, Völundr Frey, has gone on ahead of us to greet the Snow King.
Small consolation came from the sole snot casualty, Baktus, may he be tormented forever in the fires of hell.
1-1.
Matthueycamo

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2015 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Just wondering if there will be season patches/seals?

If so I think having it as the team shield of the NSL winners of that season along with the season number would be cool.

DLE College 7s
pythrr

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2015 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Matthueycamo wrote:
Just wondering if there will be season patches/seals?

If so I think having it as the team shield of the NSL winners of that season along with the season number would be cool.

VERY cool idea!

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 01:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Shades_SteelFist wrote:

skull
skull
2 (Woohoo)
skull skull
Dead Krozigor
skull

At least we now have apothecary and are 30K towards getting a new Krox...

Bring o round 3

5 Points to Nuffle.
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 10:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Ginnungagap Invaders 0 - 1 Kärsämäki Critters

Another day another loss. But this time it was alot closer. Sadly I couldn't take advantage of my opponents bad luck in the first half, and when it was my time to have bad luck, I didn't have enough strength left to stop the TD. But at least I got another scalp (a dead rotter) Smile 2 for 2 so far

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 10:44 Reply with quote Back to top

good summary of the game, the td for the underworld was very close first half.
The rotter will not be missed, he was a journeyman. but still, i'm also 2 for 2 on dead players on my own team Very Happy
 Jump to: