39 coaches online • Server time: 01:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Schalburg wrote:
I still enjoy playing, imo everyone at FUMBBL are put there to entertain me in different ways sort of like different kinds of A.I. Laughing I really dont care much for whining or people getting angry with me for various reasons. Mostly it just amuses me, at first when i started out at FUMBBL I really took accusations seriously but in doing that I ended up in pointless debates where neither my my opponenet or me were willing to give in. So my advice to all you people who feel sad the way FUMBBL has changed (and it has), don't bother...
There are still plenty of fun people around that make this a better place, including you Paul (not that I now you personally, but I gather as much from your forum posts), so stick with them instead. In your case Paul stick with yourself Wink

Be afraid schalburg.. my amazons are still licking their wounds..but one day regenerate will not work! One day I'll kill em both! ONE DAY!

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

/me flings a booger at Dreadclaw. HAHA I beat your amazons 4-0, and I'm never gonna stop rubbin it in your face. See Paul we're having fun right now. /me kicks Paul in the holyiest of holies.

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Slick wrote:
/me flings a booger at Dreadclaw. HAHA I beat your amazons 4-0, and I'm never gonna stop rubbin it in your face.

I say that game was rigged! you smeared Glue on your High elf interceptors hands! and you alsobribed my players to not roll pows on your carriers (in total about 20d blocks were thrown and none were pow) I say you cheated! revenge someday! bitter bitter revenge!

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

How strange it may seem I don't find Amazon's that intimidating, never have prolly never will...
Unfortunately you have retired all your old teams that really were up to the task of having even the slightest chance against the Dark Judges. So get to it!!! And be prepared because you will need it...we give no quarter neither do we ask any!
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Schalburg wrote:
How strange it may seem I don't find Amazon's that intimidating, never have prolly never will...
Unfortunately you have retired all your old teams that really were up to the task of having even the slightest chance against the Dark Judges. So get to it!!! And be prepared because you will need it...we give no quarter neither do we ask any!

I'll be back.. to rip you up good and oldschool! And not intimidated??? i killed your mummies 3 times, and si'd them twice in 2 games.. regeneration working was just a fluke!

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Did you now? I don't seem to remember any of that...besides the winner defines history Mr. Green
Melonhead

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
I mean, come on...

Shocked

LOL...now i know what to show people when they ask me what a cherrypicker is. 103 games out of 110 against elves is pretty shameless...too bad he has a 38-51 record Laughing
LordSnotball

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 17:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I spectated a lovely match today, full of hatred, and understandably so... a dark elf player w 9 players asked for a recovery match against a wood elf player... and the wood elf player fouled repeatedly with a DP (get the ref was in play), seriously injuring 2 players...

this match deteriorated into a fouling match, and both players were pissed off... and then u ask why?

The Congregation - Always Recruiting
[url=http://igolocal.net/badge.php?user_id=1949]Image [/url]
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

LordSnotball wrote:
I spectated a lovely match today, full of hatred, and understandably so... a dark elf player w 9 players asked for a recovery match against a wood elf player... and the wood elf player fouled repeatedly with a DP (get the ref was in play), seriously injuring 2 players...

this match deteriorated into a fouling match, and both players were pissed off... and then u ask why?

NOOOOO! No fouling in this thread! I'm the only one allowded and i'll foul anybody talking about it. Ye have been warned!

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

/me fouls Dreadclaw with his chainsaw. Dreadclaw has been Seriously Injured -Str. (2)Apothocary succeeds. DAMN!

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry mate, was referring to common courtesy of fouling someone in a recovery match... tactical fouls i understand, but in a recovery match, ur opponent tends to avoid u anyway...

/me fouls Slick with one of Dreadclaw's smelly socks that's been rotting for 3 months.

The Congregation - Always Recruiting
[url=http://igolocal.net/badge.php?user_id=1949]Image [/url]
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 19:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Slick wrote:
/me fouls Dreadclaw with his chainsaw. Dreadclaw has been Seriously Injured -Str. (2)Apothocary succeeds. DAMN!

Fouls Slick no rolls necesarry. Opponent has been KILLED! Apothecary fails automatically, regen refuses to work in terror.

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

/me is reincarnated as DreadClaws son and fouls him in his sleep. DreadClaw can no longer have children. Apothocary has been tied up in closet.

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

You are right, Paul. But even though Ill complain about stallers probably every time, I still play against the dang stallers because I love Blood Bowl and just want to play. (I wish there was some kinda delay of game type penalty roll for excessive stalling) Smile

Post   Posted: May 20, 2005 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I watch a ton of games because I enjoy watching different styles of play. I feel embarrased for some people. They just cannot have fun playing the game. If they start to lose or have just a bit of adversity, they pull out the luck card. Just because your first move was to dodge a player out and not stand up any players, don't b!tch and whine because your opponent rolls your team and is lucky. Sometimes you get screwed by the dicebot. Most of the time, though, you make your own luck.

Just remember:
1. It's a game
2. You have to learn how to lose before you can learn to win.
3. Dice rape games happen to EVERYBODY!
 Jump to: