43 coaches online • Server time: 14:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post DIBBL Awardsgoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
smashyahelmut

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2006 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
You don't know the song???? Where are you from? Finland??

Smashy, I think that I would love to play you, but there is a big difference between a CAS fest all match that keeps going to the end, and the resentful, out-of-the-blue revenge foul that some here are discussing.

true true

game on any time man
Macavity

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2006 - 18:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, and ignore Tophat, he has way too many total posts to still be saying anything worthwhile Wink

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2006 - 18:23 Reply with quote Back to top

smashyahelmut wrote:
ver 8.6
is also a good example of what im talking about how much more blood is on the pitch now at the end of the game
people are out for blood
its what excites the fans

Actually, the bloodspots were there in 8.5 too. And the default bloodspots in 8.6 suck. But yes - bloodspots in general are cool.

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2006 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

DonTomaso wrote:
If you want to roleplay - play D&D or something.
If you want to play a cool strategygame - play Bloodbowl.

But if you wanna ruin someones good time by being a poor looser (usually a reason for the 16th turn foul, perhaps not from you) - play something else somewhere else.

We really aren't here to 'excite the fans'. We're here to have fun.

this is a gamesworkshop game
look in to it its role play too
why do you have a bio for your team
why do you add pictures
youve lost sight of the truth

if you want to play strategry GO BACK TO CHESS

Last edited by smashyahelmut on %b %07, %2006 - %18:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
Tophat

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2006 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
Oh, and ignore Tophat, he has way too many total posts to still be saying anything worthwhile Wink

I kind of like the implication that at some point I was saying something worthwhile
FischerKing

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2006 - 18:27 Reply with quote Back to top

isnt it obvious ? Its evil because you have nothing to gain by it, only purpose is to hurt the other guys team in the further games.
Tophat

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2006 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

smashyahelmut wrote:

And he means the kind of Chess with standard non-Acme pieces , not the collectors chess set with BugsBunny dressed up as a women as the Queen .

Last edited by Tophat on %b %07, %2006 - %18:%Aug; edited 5 times in total
Manbush

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2006 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Macavity, I loved "Last Foul" and laughed my butt off. Some of those lines were priceless Smile

I put the liquor in the same bottle his and mine, and mine was at the bottom, and, sure, I was obliged to drink his to get at mine
smashyahelmut

Tophat wrote:
smashyahelmut wrote:

And he means the kind of Chess with standard non-Acme pieces , not the collectors chess set with BugsBunny dressed up as a women as the Queen .

and not that "spit" 3d chess crap "spit" sorry god
vanGorn

Turn 16 fouls rarely injure or kill players. In fact they do no more harm than any other foul does. Maybe it's a better way to let steam off than to smash your furniture. Though carpenters may think different. Wink

zerkalo

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2006 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I think I have done turn 16 foul in 90% of my games.

90% of why I haven't done it the reason is I haven't got any opponent down, or I have, but I have failed a block and that has caused a turnover. Or I have scored, or tried to score.

But if opponent kicks and it is my turn 8 of 2nd half - FOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllll is coming 97,8% sure. 100% sure that I try it.

I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to get touchdowns and casualties, and sometimes even wins.

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2006 - 18:34 Reply with quote Back to top

THANKS TO ONE AND ALL
I JUST WANTED TO GET AN IDEA WHY IT WAS SO EVIL

MY PLAN OF ACTION WILL BE WARN THE COACH
AND IF HE DONT LIKE IT THEN DESIDE IF
THE PUNK DESERVSE IT

BRING ON THE BLOOD
JUST REMEMBER ITS A GAME THERE PIXLES
AND I WOULD RATHER HAVE EM DIE IN GLORY THAN AGE AND RETIRE
Fama

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2006 - 18:34 Reply with quote Back to top

zerkalo wrote:

90% of why I haven't done it the reason is I haven't got any opponent down, or I have, but I have failed a block and that has caused a turnover. Or I have scored, or tried to score.

But if opponent kicks and it is my turn 8 of 2nd half - FOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllll is coming 97,8% sure. 100% sure that I try it.

I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to get touchdowns and casualties, and sometimes even wins.

But then again, you're a... nevermind. Also, you say you foul a lot - and you do. But you do it badly.

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2006 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

zerkalo wrote:

PLAY YA SOMETIME
NO HOLD BARD
Macavity

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2006 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Manbush wrote:
Hey Macavity, I loved "Last Foul" and laughed my butt off. Some of those lines were priceless Smile

Thank you, thank you!