32 coaches online • Server time: 15:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post DIBBL Awardsgoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Aecrylis

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2012 - 08:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Upon their return home from their battle with the high elves, Ferns Buddies found their next opponents waiting for them - Amazons have no patience it seems!

Unfortuatly, that meant the girls found the wood elves still high on the high elf blood they had spilled.

When the game started the wood elves quickly injuried 2 zons, and while the girls fought hard throughout the game they were fighting a losing battle in the end vs. the very fast and agile wood elves.

In a daring move by the star wardancer he re-rolled a 2d block to get down the tackling amazon blitzer. It worked perfectly and the girl was sent to the KO box and the wood elves could pursue the catcher with the ball.

Another few casulties throughout the game meant that 4 girls were out by the end, and the wood elves could make the steal that sealed the game as a 2-1 win.

This brings the wood elves to 9 casulties inflicted in 2 games!! - Chaos Elves perhaps?
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2012 - 08:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Aecrylis wrote:
This brings the wood elves to 9 casulties inflicted in 2 games!! - Chaos Elves perhaps?

*GULP*

In Group 2 the Mobstars got off to a flying start in the all-stunty match up against the Buns, although the Buns did all the flying. Even though the Mobstars only got noted for 4 casualties the Buns were pretty much cleared from the field twice, only the trees refusing to go but as the entire team they proved almost worthless, one taking root early in the first half, both unable to ever knock over a goblin and trying their best to fail every stand up roll possible. The Mobstars cruised to 2 touchdowns and goblin glory!

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3261218

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2012 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the Fabulous Undead girls won their second match but it wasn't pretty.
An elementary mistake led to 2 dice on our ballcarrier and lots of failed pick ups eventually getting lucky on t8 for the score.
The cas dice were stunning for the deads but 2nd half we foolishly defended too high up the pitch and let in a td despite a 4 player advantage.
Then to top it off we got ridiculously lucky on our go ahead drive despite a failed GFI to score on t15 because I wasn't paying attention!
Bad luck Raughri for a perfectly cromulent dicing.
2-1
http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3264684

Last edited by JimmyFantastic on %b %04, %2012 - %13:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2012 - 13:00 Reply with quote Back to top

3rd game of silly luck for us as we managed to hold the filthy overpowered Zons to a draw.
The fabulous girls clearly were not listening after last match and once again defended far too high up the pitch, overcommiting spectactularly on a Blitz result to make it an easy 8 turn stall for the Zons.
2nd half was a mess and we got lucky as the Zons failed numerous high% rolls to hand us the tie.
1-1
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3264962

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2012 - 18:18 Reply with quote Back to top

First Larson of the Season goes to a Slann journeyman no less.

What a performance and what a brutal game all round

Awesome frog
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2012 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice!

First of the season, how many we expect? Very Happy

Garion

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2012 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Im going to try and get one with my beast in my next game lol Very Happy
Cevap

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2012 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Chellington Vile Muffins finally ended their 5 game winning streak. This wouldn't have been that big of a deal if it hadn't been against flings!
The Muffins had all of their luck regarding casualties against slammed back in their faces by Nuffle incarnated in the boot of the fling (and Treemen branches) as both of their ball-handlers got perms and won't be able to participate in the final game of the season, and neither will Brko, although he's expected to miss more. The team still hasn't realized exactly what happened, and everybody is too shocked so we'll be waiting for a while for our hands to stop shaking so that we can make some tea.
GG Gordreg, the best display of fling power I've seen so far!
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2012 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe after the rough shaving of the pact the goblins from the Mobstars are now tied 2nd in TV only 10k after the leaders, we look forwards to trying out those things called inducements some time in season 2. Surprised

lwCoyote

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2012 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

IF there is still openings I'd love to join; I'm GMT-7 but the GMT-ish play times suit me fine.
Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2012 - 16:18 Reply with quote Back to top

we are mid season at the moment, but I will make a note of your name for next season Smile
lwCoyote

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2012 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome, I wait eagerly Very Happy
Formengil

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2012 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

It definitely took a while but my vampires finally found the team spirit and lust for winning instead of just blood. 1st humans and then wood elves saw the might of my blood suckers. Last game to go and they will fight for that division 2 spot like tigers.

Just happens to be my True Blood is gunning for the dirty player award. (again)
I had no idea I had fouled so much. My HUBBA skeleton won award with 16 while True Blood has already booted 17 times Smile Time to go build a trophy cabinet for him.
Aecrylis

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2012 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Just remember that dancer you killed Very Happy you dont often get to display trophys like that!
Formengil

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2012 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Those trophies I'm talking about. Head of your wardancer Smile have to check how many others he has killed.
 Jump to: