17 coaches online • Server time: 05:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
KPL
Oh, yeah, Iam in.
46%
 46%  [ 70 ]
Iam outta here
17%
 17%  [ 26 ]
PIE: is this a pointless poll or what?
36%
 36%  [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 150

Mossbeard

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2015 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

The Conquerors have finished their 9th and final game of the season.

It feels strange to not have our playoff showdown against the Bedouin this season.

Good luck everyone(except of course for the Bedouin) in the playoffs.

Go Heretics!!
ryanfitz

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2015 - 03:59 Reply with quote Back to top

The REC feels they have done enough to get a chance to suck in the playoffs too, we are far and away the best vampire team. That 2nd win doubles us up on all the other vampire teams!
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2015 - 04:18 Reply with quote Back to top

At least the Life Drinkers can lay claim to deadliest vamp team. Any other squads score more than 7 kills on the season?
Angmarred

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2015 - 04:21 Reply with quote Back to top

The Stalkers have 5 kills in only 4 games.
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2015 - 04:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Angmarred wrote:
The Stalkers have 5 kills in only 4 games.
Yes, well, Vamps aren't known for being a deadly team Wink
pokrjax

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2015 - 21:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I've been really enjoying a recent foray into league play and I've watched Sutherlands play some KPL on his stream and it looks great so I would love to join if there are still places available for the new season Smile
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2015 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

pokrjax wrote:
Hi, I've been really enjoying a recent foray into league play and I've watched Sutherlands play some KPL on his stream and it looks great so I would love to join if there are still places available for the new season Smile
FRESH MEAT!!!!
PainState

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2015 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

The obligatory, redundant, blog/post

Yes, FUMBBL fans, Khemri Premier League is starting up its 6th season in January.

We have openings for any coach bold enough to join.

Here is why you should join.

#1 Two conference league: North America and Europe. Play in the conference you desire for ideal playing times, no cross pond matches until the finals.

#2 Holy Relics of the lands of the dead have surfaced. S. Weapons and so much fluff to go with them.

#3 unique rule set to go along with this league of undeath.

#4 Fluff that will blow your mind.

#5 stiff competition, you got to be fool hearty or really good to win this league.

So many more reasons.

If you are interested drop me a PM or go on the KPL page in the league forums and let us know.

KPL home page <<<<< check it out and hit the big lion at the bottom.

KPL Forum thread <<<< well you are already here, so bookmark it for refrence. Enjoy the tales of the KPL and Tomb King Settra littered over the previous 60+ pages. I would encourage you all to use these tales as bed time stories for your little ones.

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2015 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

are there many 'southern' (oz/nz) coaches in the KPL?

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2015 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I am interested in joining, PM sent sent.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2015 - 02:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Mossbeard wrote:
The Conquerors have finished their 9th and final game of the season.

It feels strange to not have our playoff showdown against the Bedouin this season.

Good luck everyone(except of course for the Bedouin) in the playoffs.

Go Heretics!!

Damn you Conquerors!

It will be odd indeed, it was a post season staple. Strange circumstances missing the playoffs, a lot like the NFL this season with some losing teams still with a shot at their division.

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2015 - 02:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm interested, but hesitant because of the (as yet) unclear rules beyond those listed on the league page. I read something about secret weapons on the blog post, but it's not explained anywhere.

If you might clear that up, I'd be happy to join with a Vampire team. (If you accept already-existing Vampire teams, that'd be even better).
suttbutt

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2015 - 09:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Wex wrote:
I'm interested, but hesitant because of the (as yet) unclear rules beyond those listed on the league page. I read something about secret weapons on the blog post, but it's not explained anywhere.

If you might clear that up, I'd be happy to join with a Vampire team. (If you accept already-existing Vampire teams, that'd be even better).

Just join up wex, lol, we can be the sourge from the southern islands....

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2015 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Wex wrote:

KPL is doing some end of season #5 "stuff" clarifying rules and making changes to the S. Weapons and so forth.

Iam going to put you into the "new" coach PM chain so you can see what it is going on to make an informed decision.

What? informed decision? What in the hell is that? This is KPL man, informed decision making is un heard of in this hear parts.

Very Happy Shocked Surprised

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2015 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

suttbutt wrote:

Just join up wex, lol, we can be the sourge from the southern islands....

Well this is interesting.

KPL history lesson. Excerpt of one of the Tales of Settra.

Tomb King Settra wrote:
"That is good. I to looked at the PM's and it is set then that there will be a conference for Europe and one for North America BUT we cannot sit on our success Rah-ma we must push forward to greater glory. I feel we need at minnimum 12+ teams in each conference for things to run smoothly. I will send out the next PM spam chain tonight in North America. I feel that the dwellers across the world on that big island are resisting the call."

"Well my King they are notorious recluses over there. Dwellers in the SWL are famed for being very inclusive and reluctant to interact with others outside their clan."

"Well let them rot in their caves for all I care. May their ships flounder on the reefs and the sharks eat them all alive as they swim to shore."

When KPL was first formed up Settra made an attempt to round up enough coaches in AUS/NZ/Asia to form their own conference BUT he was rebuffed and it never got off the ground.

A few coaches in the early days did play in the KPL form AUS/NZ but they all dropped due to the TimeZone issue of having to pick Euro or NA time zone.

Now, IF you guys can round up 8+ coaches in your TimeZone Settra will look at opening up shop in the Southern Waste and form up a conference down there.

Just throwing that out there.