61 coaches online • Server time: 19:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2005 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone ever been or heard of someone coming to actual physical blows over bb before? I'm wondering cause I had a dream that I was in a car and someone shot me, with a shotgun, in the back. The bullet came through the car, into my back and out of my chest! All over a fumbbl game I didn't even win!
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2005 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I lost you, completely. Have taken your prozac today?

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2005 - 16:18 Reply with quote Back to top

LMAO!

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2005 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I she saying he dreamed while playing? And then wonders why he lost?

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2005 - 18:00 Reply with quote Back to top

No, no, no. He's saying he can't even win in his dreams
Hammerhiem

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2005 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

why where you playing bloodbowl in a car anyway?

arghh bumflaps , another fumble. Why can't these Gobbo's just pick the ball up?
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2005 - 02:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry I wrote that first thing in the morning before I went to work. I was still feeling the effects from the dream. What I meant was, has anyone been so mad that they physically hurt someone over bb? I've seen dice tossed across rooms and even out windows. Hell I even seen them smashed with hammers. Just ask Keggie Mckill about that one. Anyway the dream just sparked the question.
In the dream someone hunted me down cause I came back and tied the game and he shot me, I wasn't playing in a car, I was driving somewhere.
Anyway I just wanted to hear some stories about how the ones or skulls have changed people from mr. Hyde to Dr. Jeckle.
Emphasy

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2005 - 03:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe... the very first time i played BB was on table, i played undead as they are fairly good to start with vs a ver y experienced player (played more than 15 years)... i got lost the game, but i killed 3 or 4 of his players... By the last kill he pushed the board so all the players got out of places and screamed something about me being the worst <Insert a lot of bad danish words here> slammed the door and couldnt calm down untill i said i was sorry and wouldnt block him for the rest of the game... hehe:)
Mikhar

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2005 - 03:27 Reply with quote Back to top

lordchaos, i think that it's Dr Jeckyll that transforms into Mr Hyde, maybe you're still a little sleepy ;o)

for your question, in my very first tt game (or was it the second? we had 2 teams each in the league, i can't remember), first turn, my troll got killed. If he hadn't regenerate, i don't know if i would still be playing today. never tought about hurting my buddy over this though.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2005 - 03:43 Reply with quote Back to top

lordchaos wrote:
Hell I even seen them smashed with hammers. Just ask Keggie Mckill about that one. .

Okay I did. I admit it. In a game of table top, I got so mad at my dice for rolling ones that I took a half time break and smashed them with a hammer. True story. LOL. It felt great by the way. Very liberating.

Jeffro
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2005 - 04:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe I should have said from Anikin into Vader, or Smeagol into Gollum, or that black guy from the Thriller video into Micheal Jackson.

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2005 - 04:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I've had my two brothers get so into a rule argument over BB, that one said to the other, "if it wasn't for the fact I'm an uncle to your daughter...I'd kick you in the face!" and very much meant it. that was in 1998.

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2005 - 05:21 Reply with quote Back to top

LMAO!

I was playing poker with my friends. In a turn, it was left the most unlucky of that night (really mad for his luck) and someone else. The unlucky guy had a really good hand and placed all his money on it. The other guy follows the bet. Then the unlucky one shows his cards in a way that he was sure he won that drive. The other guy shows his better hand and before he said anything, he took a strong slap on his face! After that we couldn't stop laughing!

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2005 - 05:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I was saw a man saw his dice in two.

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2005 - 06:11 Reply with quote Back to top

My friend actually told me of a story where someone he new, took a D&D fig of a character who died, and walked miles down a road and put it on a railroad track, then waited hours for the train to run it over. No joke.