12 coaches online • Server time: 05:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Fumbbl and Androidgoto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Will Big Hand be the best?
Yes, it will!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Not a first choice, but you've made me believe a goblin could use it well
20%
 20%  [ 10 ]
No, Underworld are about hoping for a few games, and shredding your opponents after.
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
I see this poll as a direct challenge to produce a 100+ TD Warpstone Troll
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Why are you giving away your best ideas, you freak?
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
You
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 49

Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2010 - 03:12 Reply with quote Back to top

The Slann underwhelm me but, since this thread inspired me to actually look at the new rules, I'm excited about most of the changes to the rosters! I may need to write my own guide to the races, now!

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2010 - 03:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity, don't strain yourself. Put down the rule book and just sit there looking pretty. It's what you do best. Smile

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2010 - 03:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you! I've been inspired, though! I think I'll write a strategy guide for each race under the new rules with no experience with them at all!!!! Sure to help newbs and vets alike!

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2011 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I suspect extra arms will usually be better than big hand, as it is only with 2 or more tackle zones on the ball that big hand becomes better. And lets face it - how often does that situation occur? And of course extra arms also helps with catches, an ideal skill for TTM goblins.
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2011 - 17:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar1 wrote:
The lrb4 big hand would work on Chaos a mino the way Macavity was describing. I'm surpirsed someone hasn't at least given that a go.

I was just discussing doing this the other day in chat with a chaos team of mine I want to port over to the new rules.
Of course someone would have to kill my anachronistic Ogre on that team 1st... but I have no doubt that he and various other creatures will be hunted down and slaughtered in the name of positional purity.
In the meantime I will focus the rest of my team around the build I believe it will need to support a Minotaur as a Primary Ball Carrier.
On1

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2011 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Remember VLL does not add movement anymore.VLL makes you able to intercept safethrows, adds 1 to intercept rolls and adds 1 to leap rolls.
 Jump to: