52 coaches online • Server time: 18:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
spiro

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
I have very fast internet and a decent computer and I get the problem too. Something is wrong somewhere it is effecting too many poeple too often.

Too many people on the server, there is move as in the trade center. Confused
Btw, when my thrower is standing along my catcher then is he passing or handing off ? I did not noticed, does is there hand off action ?

Jesli chcesz pokoju, szykuj sie do wojny.

Last edited by spiro on %b %02, %2011 - %20:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
Chingis

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 22:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Who's Nev and where's his client?
spiro

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 22:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Chingis wrote:
Who's Nev and where's his client?

Check it in owned underpants. Very Happy Image

spiro

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2011 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I am really surprised, thanks God for our apothecary, he saved 3 deaths, 2 -ST and one miss. After 7 matches i have only one injured amazon player Shocked Very Happy each match apothecary healed very well, once he fails. It's maybe because healing the women it's a pleasure for him.

Chingis

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2011 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Have you not seen when a pretty young lady gets in difficulty in the swimming pool and all the lifeguards rush to be the one to help her? Laughing
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2011 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

No but I've seen people blow a beached whale up with dynamite.

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2011 - 20:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I saw a guy decapitated by a snowplow.....

P.S. The whale WAS already dead, right?

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2011 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I've seen a beached whale blow itself up, that was mad

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2011 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm fairly certain you mean blow up by itself, not blow itself up!

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2011 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, i think, now i can try compare two clients 8.9 and ffb.

I think, that ffb and black box client is more helpfull for the newbies and people whose starts play bbowl, there are less dilemma what should be next click, player just run to place what we will mark him. Obviously somethimes there are more chances to making mistake, but program is teaching people how to play and what positioning is better.
Imo, winnings in ffb are not such fun as at client 8.9. The reasons to be proud at the winning aren't such big as at client 8.9

In my opinion client 8.9 is much tough to playing there and need more patience, concentration, cold blood, experience etc...

spiro

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2011 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I have hipothetic question about two skills : "chainsaw" and "wrestle"

=================================================================================================================
Wrestle: "...This player is specially trained in grappling techniques. This player may use wrestle when he blocks or is blocked and a Both Down. Do not make armour roll for either player..

Chainsaw: "...A running chainsaw is a dangerous thing to carry around so if a player holding a chainsaw is Knocked Down for any reason, the opposing coach is allowed to add 3 to his armour roll to see if the player was injured.
However, blocking a player with a chainsaw is equally dangerous ! If an opponent knocks himself over when blocking the chainsaw player then add 3 to his armour roll

===============================================================================================================
If i good understand a wrestle skill may turn off a chainsaw. if They are Both Down then chainsaw can't make any injuries Shocked Very Happy it's something as telekinesis Jedi's power with the lightsaber. Do i understood correctly?

Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2011 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

No armour roll is made when using Wrestle, so there is the +3 doesn't get used. Not sure about Jedi powers but I think you understood the rules correctly.

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2011 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Mr_Foulscumm wrote:
No armour roll is made when using Wrestle, so there is the +3 doesn't get used. Not sure about Jedi powers but I think you understood the rules correctly.

Okay then how it's possible, that wrestle player turning off a chainsaw when they are Both Down Shocked I can understand, that when wrestle player is blocking or is blocked by common block blitz with the hands and there is "block" on the dice then he can grapple his opponent, but if this opponent has a chainsaw in the hands Shocked then it's a bit idiotic thoughts, that wrestler grappling a chainsaw and turned it off by the hands and owned diggits Rolling Eyes Razz

I heard the same about ball&chain / wrestle skill.
Idiotic paradox, i thought, that nothing can stop fanatic when he is blocking succesfully, but i see a wrestle player can grapple everything, even a Boening airplane.

edit: Prinz = ignor pffft i saw in reality two head cow, mutations are not such weird thing as grapple a lumberjack with a chainsaw during work pffft, pfffft. Your cynical ability to making an idiots with the people is just unstopable pffft.

Last edited by spiro on %b %02, %2011 - %20:%Feb; edited 4 times in total
Prinz

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2011 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't use words you don't know the meaning of.

Also, how is it possible that human like goats grow extra arms! Oh wait...it's not real.

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2011 - 21:08 Reply with quote Back to top

PFFT!

Jump to: