44 coaches online • Server time: 20:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Inscription JBL Sais...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Is experimental for you? Is it time to leave the mortal realm. And play each other as gods.
Yes.
12%
 12%  [ 8 ]
No.
87%
 87%  [ 55 ]
Total Votes : 63

XtremeXwing

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 10:54 Reply with quote Back to top

no u see he has been here for a long time this is just another one of his accounts! Laughing
Gran

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 11:05 Reply with quote Back to top

*sigh*

Today Is A Good Day For Someone Else To Die!
-- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)
AnderL

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 12:24 Reply with quote Back to top

It would be fun. You could create a team, you have in real life, and play a match online.

If you have a real life league going on, you could play a few matches on the computer. to save time, and so forth..

You dont like it, dont use it!!!
Jinxed

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 12:38 Reply with quote Back to top

You can do this already! Just save a roster you like and play vs a friend, as long as you do not 'fumbbl-login' you are fine.

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, try this as an alternative... set up an unranked tournament, and create a map, using hexagons, and stick the hexagon map somewhere so everyone can see. then you have the blood bowl teams fight it out for possession of certain areas on the map. then for each area owned, it gives +1k-5k gold per match, and let the teams grow a bit faster than normal, and as their territory exapnds, they earn more and more...

then players can work together to diminish the high ranking player by 'challenging' him, hoping to snip off a bit of their kingdom...

not intended to work perfectly, but could be fun...

The Congregation - Always Recruiting
[url=http://igolocal.net/badge.php?user_id=1949]Image [/url]
XtremeXwing

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

LordSnotball wrote:
Ok, try this as an alternative... set up an unranked tournament, and create a map, using hexagons, and stick the hexagon map somewhere so everyone can see. then you have the blood bowl teams fight it out for possession of certain areas on the map. then for each area owned, it gives +1k-5k gold per match, and let the teams grow a bit faster than normal, and as their territory exapnds, they earn more and more...

then players can work together to diminish the high ranking player by 'challenging' him, hoping to snip off a bit of their kingdom...

This sounds quality!
thechosenone

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 13:54 Reply with quote Back to top

you damn dinosaurs.

In age of empires, I don't usually cheat, but its nice to know I can. Sometimes I do to have a bit of fun. To test a fortress out I might cheat to get some gold. Furthermore, on Age of Empires online you can do deathmatch online...

Why this can't be implemented I'll never know.

For those who suggested doing it with a friend? you know thats not the same.

Still the mass mob has spoken...You still know that people WOULD play this. I know you know. Ha, you tell me people would not play this...you would play it; I know you would.

But what has happened here is the chicken in the chicken coup have spotted a bit of blood. And they all go for it. They go mad for it...

Regardless, perhaps in 100 years, if fumbbl is still going, and when all of you are dead, the new age people will reearth this thread and say, "this man was ahead of his time". It seems, unfortunately, much like minorities, e.g., gay rights, at the moment, I must wait in the wings for people of perception and conviction to turn the tide of ignorant public perception in my favour. It is invitable process.

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 14:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Giggle.....

What a cool joke. Start a thread asking whether we would play a new type of division, and when we say no, just go: yes you would Razz

Funnyman.......

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 14:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

What the hell? Thats like you posting a thread about how you want to stop world hunger; and I offer you a game of marbles instead? It is anywhere near the same? I am staggered by the ignorance of this post.

Take you hexagon piece of crap map and stick it up your ....

Last edited by thechosenone on %b %05, %2005 - %14:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
thechosenone

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 14:18 Reply with quote Back to top

double post (see above)

Last edited by thechosenone on %b %05, %2005 - %14:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
DonTomaso

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 14:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm amazed that so many ppl still bought in to this...
Thought we'd learned Thechosenone's posts by now... My favourite is the one with 3D-BB...

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 14:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Its a proposition? How cynical of you...thats the problem.

Had Christer posted this, you sycophants would all be licking his boots...the vibe of the thread would be completely different.

Its all about politics and political footing. Of course my political footing or powerbase here on FUMBBL is shaky. Thus making me an easy target for those of you who wish to attack me; attacks motivated by the need to assert oneself. Indeed, how fashionable to attack me, now. Yes, now you climb that ladder then....

I repeat had Christer posted this, you sycophants would all be licking his boots...Why. Well, he has a stable powerbase. An attack on him would have a higher chance of a backfire; and would not help one to assert their 'power'. As for me...at the sight of a wound, like chicken in a coup, you all scratch for blood, in a pecking frenzy. How pathetic.

Is it any surprise that the new people to fumbbl supported this thread. They have no powerbase, yet. Furthermore, they do not know, who's who in the zoo. Therefore; they don't attack. Adopting a more stoic (neutral) mentality. Ha.

Many of you here are all so predictable; so plain to see through; and all playing the 'game'

"Come, you spirits
That tend on mortal thoughts! unsex me here,
And fill me from the crown to the toe top full
Of direst cruelty; make thick my blood,
Stop up the access and passage to remorse,
That no compunctious visitings of nature
Shake my fell purpose."

As for the one earlier that called me retarded; My intelligence would allow me to run rings around you the size of Saturn.

Last edited by thechosenone on %b %05, %2005 - %14:%Sep; edited 6 times in total
Da_Todfatha

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

People always trying to improve the game.

Power-gamers. Elf-ballers...or bashers that can't win a game, they are all the same.

heheheh
BigMac

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

thechosenone wrote:
Its a proposition? How cynical of you...thats the problem.

Had Christer posted this, you sycophants would all be licking his boots...the vibe of the thread would be completely different.

Dude, if Galak Starscraper had posted this, it would become the next official ruleset!

Blood Bowl will never be a real game that will make it to real storeshelves in real shops other than the GW geek-dungeons. Face it its just a bunch of really weird people plaing it... not talking about you obviously...
Cloggy

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

BigMac wrote:
thechosenone wrote:
Blahblah.

..... Face it its just a bunch of really weird people plaing it... not talking about you obviously...

Well, indeed. It would seem that thechosenone now limits his activities here to writing amusing stuff in the forum, since he has no teams.