51 coaches online • Server time: 15:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2006 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

too late, I have taken MB I guess. Contarry to what someone said (about the waste)

you are in a 2 vs 2 combination. First hit with the non guarder at 2 dices. Then follow up if knocked prone, don't if not. So guarder get's another 2 dices block.

IMO it's just me, but I tend to stand up guarder first for 2 dices, thus, despite of the nice MA they get, JU doesn't seem as a natural choice to me. I, though, see the value of the combo.

Oh and, contrary to Webbe, I HATE to waste a double.

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2006 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

LordSnotball wrote:
they misspell/mispronounce her name, and call her windowface? *ack*

Windowface is what happens to her when she's bad. To Windowface somebody you bend them over, grab their buttocks, and charge them face-first into a window. Being from Eastern Europe yourself I'm sure you know that you have to keep these Slovenian women under control. (Just kidding, Windowface, Sofatime and Stew Fry are in-jokes between me and Moafdjhhjgretasddschnb or however the hell you're supposed to spell her name).

Maybe I should'nt have taken block after all, she got the mvp AGAIN! That's four times in eight games. Assuming there's a 1 in ten chance of getting an MVP (I don't usually field a full team due to the shoddy armour my elves rely on) the odds of this happening are about one in ten thousand.
Bamboo

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2006 - 16:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhh, Willyfart and Windowface. How cute. Invite us all to the wedding! Very Happy

No worries, Mogeka is only 6 points away from the next advance, can't be a bad thing. Congrats on such a good team - 4/0/4 is great as a dark elf noob!

Yours soppily, Bamboo

(Death decay blood kill skulls scratch scream tear spit shout - a bit of compensation)
 Jump to: