12 coaches online • Server time: 06:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2006 - 03:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I decided to start a team and Group where its only focus is to play dead teams, such as Khemri, Undead, Vampires, and Necros, ect. All we hear all the time is "why wont anyone play my khemri team?" Well here you go. Come get some. The best thing about this idea, is that I can sit back and wait to get cherry picked. No more dodging dead teams. Its all rave to send them back to thier graves!

No official rules yet. Im not sure if Ill even have them. I just want to beat and kill dead teams. Thier on borrowed time. It been to long where they have trotted around on our BB pitches killing and maiming. Its thier time to DIE.... again. Lets re-bury the competetion!

The league is called Grave Danger and you can find it here: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=4073

Jeffro
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2006 - 02:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Im setting up the group a little better now, and by tommorrow Ill hopefully have some points figured out. If you were accepted, and or trying to be accepted, and if you stick to playing only Dead teams, your more than welcome to start playing games now. Well go back and give points when the points are figured out. Word.

Jeffro
kemimutt

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2006 - 02:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Will there be a nice logo for the teams to have in their bios?
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2006 - 03:29 Reply with quote Back to top

when I figure out how to do that... then yes

Jeffro
Leniyuhl

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2006 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Am I the only one trying this rekilling game out? The other teams in the group haven't played a game yet (keggies first team excluded)
kemimutt

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2006 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I dont play at weekends.
Fredox

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2006 - 01:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I've applied for membership and played a game with my PROelf team. I lost 3-0 against khremi and had 2 RIP to swell the undead blood bowl ranks. I know elves ain't the most hard hitting but they shuold be able to run rings around most undead if they survive long enough to get a few skills.
Garax

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2006 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Have just signed up with my human team Very Happy
Fredox

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2006 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not having a gread deal of success sending the undead back where they belong. My second match went the same way as the first (a loss with 2 RIP) but I did manage to score. Even with the result going the way it did it was a fun match to play. The only question now is can my elves recover from losing 4 players in 2 games? If you think about ti logicaly I shouldn't get any RIP's for a while but when has logic ever been part of blood bowl.
kemimutt

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2006 - 16:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I have not seen your games, but I think you need more players. I a deadly game vs undead you should never start with less than 13 players. As the mummies start knocking out your elfs (or in your case, killing them of), you need those reserves to fill out the gaps. Go for quick TD to get KO-ed players back and to try forcing the opponent into handling the ball. When they start their cage, never facu up to it, just let it move one square every turn and only get to block you with the blitz. That should keep your losses at a minimum.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2006 - 02:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I have started with 12 norse lineman in a effort to A) get more RRs-5, and B) to have extra players in the reserves. I lost 1-0 with them first game, but I feel more confident with this team. This is much tougher than I first thought, I would now suggest playing Necros, or Undead rather than Khemri for the first couple games. Too many mummies in Khemri to start out with, but to each thier own. Ill play whom ever. Death to the DEADIES!

Jeffro
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2006 - 02:41 Reply with quote Back to top

PS
After the weekend when I have a little more time (Im on Vacation, whoo hoo), Im going to start getting the rules and points together. Place your ideas on here or pm me with suggestions, on how you want the league to go. Democracy at its best. Spelling at its worst.

Jeffro
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2006 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=4073

Ive done some upgrades to the group rules. No points up there yet, but they will be there by Monday.

Jeffro
Leniyuhl

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2006 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Ive played a few games and Id say that the no khemri policy is good for teams that have either low movement or low av without dodge. Playing zons the most difficult matchup is necros and undead second. This will of course change in higher tr, but now the challenge is to find games that isnt picking to big a cherry pickings.
Leniyuhl

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2006 - 12:58 Reply with quote Back to top

PS: I dread the day when the mummies all have tackle =)
 Jump to: