44 coaches online • Server time: 12:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wargun

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2007 - 03:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I recently worked out my desktop troubles on connecting. But now I am trying to be able to play on my laptop wireless. I can do anything else on my laptop, surf any webstite, log on to any other online game etc etc. I even pull up a command prompt and pinged yahoo.com, not a problem, pinged other places, no problem, I ping fumbbl.com and I cant.

If I launch javabbl it says cannot connect to server.

I have updated any drivers related to my nic and still no luck.
anyone have any ideas? Why would I only be unable to ping just the fumbbl server ?
Wargun

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2007 - 05:13 Reply with quote Back to top

just to clarify, I dont want to, nor have i tried to, connect to the server with both computers at the same time.

I just want to sit on my couch and watch a movie or tv and play BB at the same time. Helps to have some entertainment while my ogres are falling on their faces. Or, rather, just standing there.
MadMac321

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2007 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

The program works just fine on one of my computers.

The Desktop that is cabled to my wireless router works fine. My other two computers on wireless get the error message.

Cannot connect to server
Meech

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2007 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

It may have to do with your router settings. Either that, or you don't really have a laptop, you have a turtle with letters scratched into his shell.

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2007 - 21:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Take it to a computer shop and get them to set it up, I play wirless a lot in various hotels or airpots etc.
Honestly it does work but I have no idea why.

Or has my turtle got wheels too Wink
 Jump to: