32 coaches online • Server time: 09:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
robocoyote

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2011 - 09:09 Reply with quote Back to top

With the tournament drawn lets take a look at the 4 quarters. (i broke it up into 4 quarters of 8 teams)

Quarter 1: Oddly enough 2 filler teams were drawn in this bracket with 2 teams drawing a bye, but the favorites to come out of this quarter have to be the Crystal Palace Princes. Boasting a mix of weapons they are a dangerous team.

Quarter 2: This quarter has 2 ogre teams which could prove to be match up problems to the opposing team, but i have to pick Gasophylia! to win this quarter. coming off a Smack Championship they look to keep that momentum rolling.

Quarter 3: This is the most talented quarter in my opinion with 3 teams all being so ready to play that its hard for me to pick a clear favorite. Testing...1, 2, 7, BB7 Test Dummies, and Teotihucán Kroakers all have the ability to win this quarter, but i have to go with Testing...1, 2, 7, Being a 2 time champ of other tournaments they know how to win the big one.

Quarter 4: The final Quarter is Chalked full of Elves. And should provide some of the most exciting games and plays of the tournament. This quarter could really go anyway but i have to pick Bi-Winning Waffle Wagon to win due to their 2 AG5 elves.

Overall I see Testing...1, 2, 7 vs Crystal Palace Princes in the finals with Testing...1, 2, 7 winning Sandy Claws
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2011 - 21:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Missed this thread somehow before. Hoping your prediction that the Princes make the finals again comes true. Contrary to the recent semi-pro finals, hopefully we can take down Testing 1, 2, 7 or any other comers. We're still smarting a bit from that loss and don't want some other team picking up the use of a big guy.

The Princes had a slow start to the tourney with a 2-0 win over some rookie frogs. They took it easy for the most part with their star catcher on the bench complaining of a headache. Hopefully they will pick up momentum.

Sevens is so crazy though that anyone can win any given game with a few well timed rolls.