60 coaches online • Server time: 19:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post What To Do In My Tur...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ahalfling

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2011 - 03:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! I've got a question. I recently got into league play, and am enjoying it greatly. Just one issue, though: while I live on the Pacific coast of the US, I'm not free most nights. I can be free for the occasional evening/weekend game when needed, and the league I have joined is US-based, and that's fine. I don't anticipate any problems.

But the hours I am almost always available are 10 AM-7 PM Pacific time (6 PM-3 AM bbtime, I think). So it seems to me it would make a lot of sense for me to join a league based in Europe. Is there a general consensus on whether I'd be welcomed into those leagues, or is it a more "policies vary from league to league/you could ask them/etc." kind of deal? Thanks!

(Hell, I ran a forward passing orc team back in the '90s. You probably shouldn't listen to me. Ever.)
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2011 - 03:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Just ask. WIL for example started as UK only. but I know a few US coaches that are part of it now as well.
ahalfling

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2011 - 03:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Great! Thanks!

(Hell, I ran a forward passing orc team back in the '90s. You probably shouldn't listen to me. Ever.)
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2011 - 03:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Your welcome, it is all about dedication. As long as you play your games, people don't care where you are from Very Happy
 Jump to: