15 coaches online • Server time: 07:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Eshin

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2004 - 18:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

I just started with this game and tried to download my two approved teams into the client to test them, check everything was in order. The client connects to FUMBBL fine it seems - however, it seems to only download the team names and race, there are no players! Both dug-outs are empty, and you can progress the game without setting up any players. There was a scattered ball in play with nobody on the pitch!

Am I doing something wrong here, or is there a reason you can't download teams to a 'friendly?' I just wanted to look them over before playing for real...

Ta,

Eshin
Clementus

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2004 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Have both teams been approved? Ive had the same problem a few times with others asking the same problem

Flings Rule!
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2004 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Either try unchecking the "FUMBBL login option" (not sure if this will work, but with it checked, it's telling FUMBBL that you're trying to play a legit game against yourself, which is naturally a no-no) or just view your two rosters and download them to disk. Then use the local copies.

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2004 - 22:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried downloading both team rosters to the hard drive, unchecking FUMBBL login and trying it then, but no joy. I think I'll try it out against an actual opponent to see if anything happens then. (Of course, I'll have to tell them the problem first).

Odd that the sample teams are working fine though.

Ta,

Eshin.
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2004 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Another possibility is that you didn't properly install the 7.0 version before installing the 7.3 patch. In this case, you wouldn't have any field graphics and would thus get a black field.

The Finishing Touch
 Jump to: