22 coaches online • Server time: 03:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...goto Post Request to Maintain ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Henrik_H

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2004 - 02:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Two things I noted in a recent match

1) Foul apperance stacks. If you are close to 2 or more players with foul apperance, you get more than -1 on passing and catching rolls. (The opposing player that were close to my foul apperance rotters didn't get any minus för being in my tacklezone however so it's possible that he really got -1 from foul app and -1 from tackle zone and that the program erroneously reported it as -2 from foul app)

This feels unbalanced. It's good for me I play rotters and have 5 players with foul apperance but I'm still not sure it's really supposed to be this way-

2) Players with sidestep get to chose which square they are knocked over in on a POW. It it really supposed to be like that
Michael_Warblade

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2004 - 03:21 Reply with quote Back to top

1) Yes it does stack Making foul appearance an extremely useful skill

2) Yes its supposed to happen as per sidestep rules in LRB
Side Step
A player with this skill is an expert at stepping neatly out of the way of an attacker. To represent this ability, his coach may choose which square the player is moved to when he is pushed back, rather than the opposing coach. Furthermore, the coach may choose to move the player to any adjacent square, not just the three squares shown on the Push Back diagram. The player may not use this skill if there are no open squares on the field adjacent to this player. Note that the coach may choose which square the player is moved to EVEN if the player is knocked over after the push back.
 Jump to: