15 coaches online • Server time: 06:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...goto Post Request to Maintain ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
phil78

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2010 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I've got a cup game next week in my local league, with my lizards playing some slightly better developed dwarves.

I've never used inducements before so thought i'd see if anyone had any advice what to pick.

My plan so far is to hire Morg, Slibili, a mercenary Krox and a wizard. This should let me field 9 players with st4 or above and hopefully negate some of the dwarves guard aand let my skinks live.
Would anyone suggest a different plan?
Carnis

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2010 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

heh, I'd suggest playing against someone who makes you buy less than 1 million worth in inducements. I think your plan is solid otherwise. You will very likely lose no matter what you do, though.
Tensai

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2010 - 20:15 Reply with quote Back to top

get a extra appo or if you like to foul a bribe and babes instead of krox imo. vs that mutch mb your guys need some staying alive power to
Carnis

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2010 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

btw.. Dont take a bribe, fouling thick skull is a surefire way of losing your own players off the pitch for no gain. Apoth is fine, as is skipping a merc krox..
 Jump to: