61 coaches online • Server time: 20:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Christer

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2009 - 19:50
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

So the Stunty Leeg has stagnated. I'm partly to blame for this myself, and am going to try to change this.

I am looking for someone to take the position of Stunty Leeg manager. Things aren't progressing at all as it is now, and I need someone who has the following traits to take point:

- Has to love Stunty
- Has to be able to cooperate with me, even if I am hard to get a response out of a lot of the time.
- Has to be able to work independantly (because of the above point).
- Has to have a good hand with the Stunty community, and know where to take the division to improve popularity.

If you think you're that person, please get in touch with me.

Last edited by Christer on %b %18, %2009 - %20:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2009 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a question (and it is a QUESTION, not a means of restarting the argument), will the new person (who will get my full support whatever their view) be under instructions to finish the [S] reform that was started, be able to wipe all of that off and go back to the old days of G big guys, or be able to forge a new path should that be his choice?

Will there be any directional lead from the top on this, or will the new blood make his own mind up?

Obviously, this will impact on those that wish to apply.
Christer

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2009 - 20:20
FUMBBL Staff

There will be no constraints as to the direction of Stunty. I will not meddle with things other than add some constraints on what's technically possible, and I won't agree to any change that puts too much strain on myself in the long term. In addition to this, there are some base constraints regarding front page news and the like (ie, I don't want to flood the site with Stunty stuff).
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2009 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Righty-ho.

Thanks for the info.
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2009 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

With the new LRB5 client being developed, will this be using the LRB5 ruleset or is that up to the Stunty Leeg Manager?
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2009 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

How often could a stunty leeg manager expect to be able to make changes to the rosters? I assume that you would have to implement the changes personally so it isnt something they would be able to do at will.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2009 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

long time since i had anything to do with stunty so ill probably get told to mind my own but how about shadow46x2 if he'd do it?

i know from talking with him many times that hes very passionate about wanting stunty to work and lets face it... hes always here Very Happy

hes the kind of guy who sticks with something when he begins and puts a lot of effort into it... surely thats what stunty needs.

there will be a lot of people i guess who have their views about shadow but turned out he didnt ruin teh internets when he became chat n forum monkey. he just did a good job.

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2009 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
How often could a stunty leeg manager expect to be able to make changes to the rosters? I assume that you would have to implement the changes personally so it isnt something they would be able to do at will.

How often could a stunty manager change the rosters
before getting each and every stunty coach frustrated and blessing stability above all?

Last edited by arw on %b %19, %2009 - %00:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2009 - 00:28 Reply with quote Back to top

arw wrote:
SillySod wrote:

How often can a stunty manager change the rosters before getting each and every stunty coach frustrated and blessing stability above all?

Some people might want to run a series of changes first to reshape the league and then to rebalance it once the effect of the initial changes become apparent. While this approach makes alot of sense in an ideal world it might not be terribly practical... hence I think it would be useful for people to know roughly what the practical constraints are.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2009 - 00:35 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
Some people might want to run a series of changes first to reshape the league and then to rebalance it once the effect of the initial changes become apparent. While this approach makes alot of sense in an ideal world it might not be terribly practical... hence I think it would be useful for people to know roughly what the practical constraints are.

Especially true as the lrb 5 client comes along and the new skills it introduces - which might help to re-balance and further develop the teams in existence.
blizzt95

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2009 - 15:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to see some direction from stunty, whether it be rebalancing teams, replacing teams, replacing G access (please), and really getting the league going again. I'd offer to help, but I think my attitude sucks for the most part and I'm not sure I'd have the time to devote to it.

Are they still looking for a manager or did they find one already? I see the thread is a month old, but I haven't seen anything else posted on it.
Christer

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2009 - 16:42
FUMBBL Staff

I'm still waiting for a suitable candidate to step forward.
Kalamona

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2009 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I offer my help again.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2009 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I would imagine this sort of thing is best done in private, Kalamona.

Interesting someone 'suitable' is yet to put their head above the parapet. Hope it happens!

Edit: Again, Skull, names probably are best out of the thread, unless we're asked for candidates, perhaps.

Last edited by Purplegoo on %b %08, %2009 - %20:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
Skulll

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2009 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd sure like to see Kalamona or shadow46x2 in charge... or both...
 Jump to: