50 coaches online • Server time: 19:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
stej

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2010 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Start of the second half with my team recieving. I dragged one of my players onto the pitch first and then put him back in the reserves before my opponent set up. Player is now frozen in the reserves and cant play on as am being told I have 10 on the pitch when I ave 11 available.

Also, start of first half when setting up I was dragging a player and focus was taken away from the client by facebook message. When I cam back player was greyed out on pitchj and could not be moved but counted towards the 11 player limit. When match started he went to the reserves so I played first half with 10 players and 2 in the reserves
turboraton

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2010 - 00:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Just happened to me as well.

<turboraton> arghhh
SzieberthAdam

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2010 - 17:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I was to receive and trying to field some guy during my oppos turn to setup his defence. After he clicked he's done with his setup, my guys went back into the reserve box and i wasnt able to field one of them.

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2010 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

happened to me too. Fielded my snow troll during opponent's doploying turn and he didn't take part in that drive.

For playing purposes, it can be solved by reentering the game. The new server-hosted system allows you to do this very easily.

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2010 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Fixed in Version 0.4.2.
 Jump to: