34 coaches online • Server time: 10:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Flix

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Well i dont know why the Bug happend but that happend:

I got Blitz, i moved alot and put my catcher under the ball and the time ran down too, now i cant end players move [End Move] the Pic always reoccur, I can press End turn but that wont end my Turn.

XP SP3 - Java

http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=pwtaq&s=5
freak_in_a_frock

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

This was in a game vs me. To elaborate, Flix rolled a blitz on the kick off, and ran his players through to the ball. As the last player moved i got a 'Turn Timeout' button appear as Flix had taken longer than 4 minutes (normally i wouldn't press it, but we are meant to be testing). I pressed the button whilst he was moving his last player (the catcher) under the ball. Flix then couldn't end the catcher's turn or his team's turn. We tried rejoining, and the hot keys, but to no avail. I am not certain what caused the lock up, whether it was the blitz or the time out, or even the timing of the timeout.
Lerysh

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2010 - 04:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Related to this bug is the fact the Blitz turn timer is shortened by your setup time. It goes off almost immediatly almost every time, and given how annoying blitz results are in the first place, I can see this getting abused. I wouldn't have notticed it except my last game had TWO blitzes in it, both timeout timers went off after he moved only 1 or 2 guys.
Ballcrusher

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2010 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I had the same problem. My opponent got a blitz and after a short while (felt shorter than 4 minutes) I got a Timeout button. I pressed it as my opponent was moving his last player, and after his move the game froze. My opponents turn didn't end automatically and nothing happened when he pushed his end turn button.

Lakrillo

Post   Posted: May 09, 2010 - 10:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Bump.
I didn't have a freezing game. But the time you have on a blitz-action is really short. either it starts from the time you had left in your last turn, or it is shortened by the setup. I didn't check exactly, but after my players started to move, the whistle blew.
Kalimar

Post   Posted: May 10, 2010 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Fixed the timelimit issue in Version 0.4.6. Unsure of the freeze, however.
Lerysh

Post   Posted: May 10, 2010 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I believe the time limit issue is fixed. Had a blitz, don't remember getting immediately timed out.
 Jump to: