54 coaches online • Server time: 15:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Fumbbl and Androidgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should [B] Ranking's improve vs [R] oppoents
Yes
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Hell Yes
5%
 5%  [ 7 ]
Hell Yes and we should have 100% bonus vs pickers
27%
 27%  [ 37 ]
No
16%
 16%  [ 22 ]
Pie / Lasers / Pirates / Ninjas / Girls / Generic Forum Comment
49%
 49%  [ 68 ]
Total Votes : 137

XtremeXwing

Post 8 Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 02:19 Reply with quote Back to top

It seems to me the list of prejudices against the [B] division seem to grow each day! Just this night i managed a sneaky win, with my Human [B] team in the FC and too my epic sadness my CR rose. I would say this is a massive bug / glitch in the fumbbl server, and it should be addressed at once!

As a [B] team i demand this rise in CR affect my BWR / BBR instead. Is it not enough we had to prep our teams with no picking at all in the [B] division (unlike you [R] elf vs elf wimps) but when we win it doesn't even affect our own divisions ranking! Preposterous!

As a self elected representive of the [B] Division i feel it is my duty to speak up against these [R] oppressors!

this is just a joke, but found it intresting and i now bring this to your attention in a fun manner Smile
Emeyin

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 02:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Someone's not going to read the fine print and blow up. 3 .. 2 ... 1...
XtremeXwing

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 02:25 Reply with quote Back to top

And in the poll so far people are clearly voting with the 100% bonus vs the [R] Pickers, even more reason for it to be implemented. Followed closesly by Pie.
Kinks

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 04:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like pie has taken the lead Razz

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 04:23
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, Pie seems to be winning.
propuppetmaster

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 04:32 Reply with quote Back to top

If the B teams stopped pulling the little guy card and trying to feed their own pity party they would realise that whoever hosts the game decides whether it is CR or BWR/BBR...
T_Witch

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 06:04 Reply with quote Back to top

bah...no option to raise BOTH!!!...so went with scantily glad pirate ninja girls shooting lasers while covered in generic PIE
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 06:10 Reply with quote Back to top

propuppetmaster wrote:
If the B teams stopped pulling the little guy card and trying to feed their own pity party they would realise that whoever hosts the game decides whether it is CR or BWR/BBR...

Number 1 (cf Emyin's post)
Were_M_Eye

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 06:55 Reply with quote Back to top

propuppetmaster wrote:
...whoever hosts the game decides whether it is CR or BWR/BBR...

So if a R team host it affects BWR?

I played a game (R coach hosted) and won, but no increase in CR.

Don't remember my BWR, so no clue if it realy changed..
koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 08:08 Reply with quote Back to top

[R]anked hosted the tournament so you are effectively playing in [R] for that game.

Emeyin FTW

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 09:03 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
[R]anked hosted the tournament so you are effectively playing in [R] for that game.

And therefore you are now officially a picker and the teams should be kicked from the box.
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 09:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a hard time judging if this is hatred from [B] coaches, or hatred against [B] coaches...
Seems like there might be a little bit of both in this thread, thats great, more hatred to everybody!
XtremeXwing

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 12:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Lakrillo wrote:
I have a hard time judging if this is hatred from [B] coaches, or hatred against [B] coaches...
Seems like there might be a little bit of both in this thread, thats great, more hatred to everybody!

The little girls wouldnt know hate if it came up and fouled them in the face every turn of every half. Nice to see though the results with 30% (so far) for YES and only a pitiful 14% for the no. Obviosuly the ones you voted no are the ones who like playing zons at low TR and avoid Dwarf and CD at all costs in [R] or the constant elf balling that goes on... and the illegal pms of "if you dont foul me, i wont foul you!" In [B] you dont need to worry about these, as you will play dwarfs, you will be fouled and they were certainly be no elf ball.

Why the hate? Did you make a [B] team where your had 2 players rip in your first match? Then cry it was a basher division?! Man up i say, and try again you never know you might be part of the cool 30% who said yes.

Long Live [B] !!!!!
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Completely off the point, but interesting non-the-less, is the races for the longest running Blackbox teams;

5 - Skaven
4 - Human
3 - Chaos
2 - Khemri
2 - Orcs
1 - Wood Elves
1 - Vampires
1 - Chaos Dwarves
1 - Rotters
XtremeXwing

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 13:29 Reply with quote Back to top

DukeTyrion wrote:
Completely off the point, but interesting non-the-less, is the races for the longest running Blackbox teams;

5 - Skaven
4 - Human
3 - Chaos
2 - Khemri
2 - Orcs
1 - Wood Elves
1 - Vampires
1 - Chaos Dwarves
1 - Rotters

I salute you Duke, as you have the Mice in Black which is a shining example of what a low av team can do in [B].
 Jump to: