36 coaches online • Server time: 17:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
howlett

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2010 - 14:46 Reply with quote Back to top

What do you think of the new cyanide product?
New garbage for your hard disk, or a mile-stone in computer-gaming?
Anything between?

Feel free to leave your pie in this thread.
plutonick

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2010 - 14:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Definately not a garbage. Might not be better than FUMBBL, but it's an effort in the right direction
Ancre

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2010 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

WHYYYYYY NO CHAOS DWAAAAAAAAAAAARVES ??????111!1!!!!1!!!1111 *nerdrage*

Other than that, I don't know. I never played it. Laughing
Tensai

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2010 - 18:27 Reply with quote Back to top

still crap connection issues and far to easy to make stupid moves when path's changeing for no reason.
I like the new teams thu so might be another 50 games before its back to fumbbl only again...
Sadly for cyanid internet games are still better on fumbbl, bot lrb4 and ffb
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2010 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm planning on getting it.... just not as excited as before the release of the first game. I guess I'm waiting to buy it on sale from Steam Razz

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2010 - 02:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I won the first game in a contest. Played it for a couple of weeks. Horrible issues, huge bugs, only a few teams, no interest in stoping cheating, etc etc.
Then after a couple of months I tried it again... NOTHING was different. Then after another month i tried it again. Yohoo dark elves team update for free... but that was all.
Then they start saying they will fix all the bugs ( seriously, A LOT, AND BIG ONES ) in the next update, releasing also de undead team... months followed without even a single lilttle update. Then suddenly they announce the "update" will be a full new game, not compatible with actual game so the teams will not be moved to the new game... just...well...
Everybody gets pissed off and excited at the same time "if the game is not compatible thats because they changed it so much""all the bugs will be fixed""yay undeads"
...Legendary edition comes out. I take it with the 33% discount for owning the previous beta, I mean game. And NOTHING CHANGED. The game is exactly the same, they only added more teams and more scenarios, thats all. Same old bugs are still there, same conection issues, same SHIT. But hey, be happy, they released a previous shit that they supported for less than a year ( if u can call that support), and then they manage to sell the same game again.
This might look like a rage, but its my opinion. Having both games, and having payed both of them I think I have the right to say this: COMPLETE SHIT, DONT BUY IT.
 Jump to: