23 coaches online • Server time: 02:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
spiro

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2011 - 14:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Yesterday nightly i'v played my first match with the new rules ffb. I'v created amazon team, fortunately bowlbot gave me 11 Wood Elf linemans. Match was easy, not surprise, even with my mistakes, because for exmpl GFI isn't separated action. After first half match result = 1:0 plus only 9 Welfs on the field.

Second half Shocked Very Happy , my 2 turn, i didn't hand off to amazon catcher, because hand off it's separated action now, not as in lrb4 Very Happy i did a cage instead, but i didn't finished my turn, Game Have Got Stuck, i'v can't move players and finish turn.

After restart my players have been totally on differents positions, the cage was broken and turn for opponent Laughing, it was as some "Wood Elf God Intervence".
Laughable, my first match.
====================================================
Okay now a question: How can i play faster with a mouse, i see, that my opponent moved on the field very fast, is there some option to this or it's only for the pads. I had Automove On.

Jesli chcesz pokoju, szykuj sie do wojny.

Last edited by spiro on %b %21, %2011 - %14:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2011 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Click more than one square away from your player and as long as there is no dodge, the player will move there.
spiro

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2011 - 14:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Lakrillo wrote:
Click more than one square away from your player and as long as there is no dodge, the player will move there.

Okay, Shocked but does my player will stop before opponent tackle zone ?

Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2011 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Spiro's in the box!

*Hides*

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2011 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Cribbleobblepie wrote:
Spiro's in the box!

*Hides*

The bazooka worm in the hole, "Hides"

uzkulak

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2011 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

yes, u cannot automove through tacklezones or make gfis, so if you want to dodge through a tacklezone, leap or gfi u can only automove to the point where you would need to roll some dice.

If the game sticks you need to leave and reconnect, normally then it unsticks. It should save your progress during the turn, especially any dice rolls. I have never experienced what you describe as an intervention by the WE gods, I guess you were extremely unlucky to have come across this in your first game.
spiro

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2011 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

It should be saved, unstick and etc... , but it doesn't, the cage players have been on totally differents positions, okay i understand that, a new do not excellent client with the bunch of bugs Very Happy hip, hip hurray !

Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2011 - 18:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I think your opponent may have played on while you were gone, sometimes when people disconnect the client doesnt seem to regonise that they are gone until they return and if you are gone more than 4 minutes then your opponent may have ended your turn taken his go. I saw this happen once when spectating in the ffb division, i'm not sure if this can still happen?

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2011 - 18:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
I think your opponent may have played on while you were gone, sometimes when people disconnect the client doesnt seem to regonise that they are gone until they return and if you are gone more than 4 minutes then your opponent may have ended your turn taken his go. I saw this happen once when spectating in the ffb division, i'm not sure if this can still happen?

Nope he can't play and remove my players because i didn't finished my turn, it was my turn in fact Razz and i didn't gone, game just have been stuck. After reload was still my turn, but i hadn't chat window and list of the dice results and i'v couldn't move my players, my turn was finished after time limit.

I know what are you talking about, but it was not in this case.

Jump to: