33 coaches online • Server time: 09:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Fumbbl and Androidgoto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
T_Witch

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2011 - 04:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Was wondering if there is a way to implement an option to de-activate your teams before the draw?
I don't know a lot about computer stuff so I don't know if it's feasible or not...I however have more than once activated for blackbox both old and new thinking everything is right with the world and now I get to beat up pixels too... only to have a small emergency arise right after clicking 'activate'.
Tonight being a good example. thankfully the opponent I drew was very understanding and waited patiently for me to clear up the problem before starting the match. The game did end up being choppy though with me having to afk a couple of times to finish the home stuff.
I don't like putting another coach through that, but we all know stuff can happen. Even during the short 5 minute activation window. And with it being about impossible to get a game outside of the box at the moment. I was just thinking it could be helpful.
RedDevilCG

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2011 - 04:29 Reply with quote Back to top

You already can. Just click on the pending link, uncheck your teams, then click activate again. They are removed from the list if the draw hasn't happened yet.
T_Witch

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2011 - 04:44 Reply with quote Back to top

never knew that...thank you so much for letting me know. Will remember from now on.
DonTomaso

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2011 - 06:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Now, kids, this is what happens when you don't read the instructions...

;p

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2011 - 08:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't really think that this is the place to post that. -Woodstock

Brother-Fu
Chingis

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2011 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Having said that, it would be mighty handy if there were a "check all" and an "uncheck all" on the team activation screen...
 Jump to: