37 coaches online • Server time: 10:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jray344

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2011 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes I have caused trouble to the admins and had problems with dropping games, but that was when I was banned over a year ago. I have also made multiple accounts in an attempt to continue playing Fumbbl. This is my public apology to the FUMBBL site and admins, and I ask, how can I attempt to redeem myself and be a positive member of the community if I can not even try to obtain another chance? I can understand why my PMs would be ignored, and I can understand kicking me for idling in #fumbbladmin. I hope it's not a crime to try and get another chance to play a game that I truly really enjoy and would like to play and have fun with again. I just want some kind of option to appeal my ban rather than being ignored because I screwed up. I could've easily chose to be a disruption and post this in General making some sort of rant which would quickly get locked and deleted, but I would like to be civil and sincere and try to find some option to get unbanned. I apologize for my negative actions on FUMBBL.
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2011 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Your best bet is to go to #FUMBBLAdmin and explain your situation. Your block/ban should have had an expiry date. It's likely passed by now. But the only way to find out is to go in and ask.

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2011 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to but I always end up getting kicked so I figured if I posted maybe someone would listen.
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2011 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Nope. Go to #fumbbladmin and state your case. That's your best bet. You can try to do it with a support ticket but chat is usually the fastest route.

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2011 - 00:38 Reply with quote Back to top