44 coaches online • Server time: 23:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2011 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi gang. Anyone that has an interest in Tabletop Blood Bowl and is a member of the NAF (TT’s over-arching organisation, I suppose, if you've played in a tournament or have some lurid green dice, you likely know what I'm on about) should get him or herself to www.thenaf.net.

Nominations are in for the presidential vote that will determine the leader of the NAF for the next couple of years. The NAF presidency is pretty important in terms of the direction of organised tournament / league Blood Bowl, and I’d encourage anyone with a passion for the game on a board to read and participate in the current Q&A thread for candidates and then vote come voting time.

Cheers!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2012 - 16:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Voting has begun bump!
blocknroll

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2012 - 16:13 Reply with quote Back to top

theres only one choice for me...
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2012 - 10:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Can one vote online?

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2012 - 10:52 Reply with quote Back to top

yes, log in to the naf site and go to the forum pages and go to "annoucnements" near the top, theres a link etc there.
and you should have recd an email from The NAF which includes a direct link to the forum.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2012 - 11:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks

Very weird voting system in that it tells you the current vote totals after you've voted. This rather undermines the way elections are supposed to be held, because it would be very easy to find out (ie: by asking a friend who has already voted) who is currently leading and whether one's vote will be wasted by voting for someone who is out of the running....

Seems problematic. But oh well.

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2012 - 18:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, I'm not a fan of that either. However, it has progressed from last time when someone (*cough, PeteW*) made it a draw because they could openly see the poll before voting 5 minutes before the election ended.

I too am a big fan of Dave and hope he wins. However, I would love to see greater online / TT ties for BB in the future, so the more that take an interest the better, even if they don't agree with my vote.
PeteW

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2012 - 19:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
Yes, I'm not a fan of that either. However, it has progressed from last time when someone (*cough, PeteW*) made it a draw because they could openly see the poll before voting 5 minutes before the election ended.

I too am a big fan of Dave and hope he wins. However, I would love to see greater online / TT ties for BB in the future, so the more that take an interest the better, even if they don't agree with my vote.

Hahahaha! Another instance when a half-truth is more amusing than the truth! In fact, Porritt knew he was one vote behind and texted me to vote for him. I voted without looking at the score and thus made it a draw. Unwittingly, I add! I voted for Lycos in the revote! Razz

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2012 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

PeteW wrote:
Purplegoo wrote:

Hahahaha! Another instance when a half-truth is more amusing than the truth! In fact, Porritt knew he was one vote behind and texted me to vote for him. I voted without looking at the score and thus made it a draw. Unwittingly, I add! I voted for Lycos in the revote! Razz

Great story Smile
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2012 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, right!

The urban myth is funnier. Wink
 Jump to: