43 coaches online • Server time: 13:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post DIBBL Awards
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Henrik_H

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2004 - 05:17 Reply with quote Back to top

When you get multiple injuries at the same time due to a pitch invasion all of them does not fit in the window and as you can't scroll when the "use apotecary window" is open. you do not know how serious the damage is until it's to late

Futhermore it lies to you. The use apotecary windows told me I had multiple injuries... and as I could see a -1 S at the bottom of the list i didn't use apotecary the first time I was asked. But it turned out I only had 1 injury. (and got -1 S Sad )

Please fix this. It shouldn't say multiple injuries when it's only one.
Wol

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2004 - 11:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it takes Badly Hurt into account, so you had only one SI but at least one BH.
CorporateSlave3

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2004 - 05:47 Reply with quote Back to top

No, Henrik is right - it lists multiple injuries for stun, KO, BH, SI, and RIP. I recently had a pitch invasion with 6 players down. One was RIP, and other 5 stunned - but it said 'multiple injuries.' According to the LRB, the wording seems to mean that anything that breaks armor is an 'injury' - although some might not be 'casualties.'

So 'multiple injuries' is technically accurate, although perhaps rather misleading.

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2004 - 12:26 Reply with quote Back to top

When the apho window appears, as Henrik said, you cant scroll to see how serious is the injury... having more than 1 SI could be a great problem... (its not the same -str on a good player, or just a niggly, than a MNG). If the scroll its not possible, could the injury appear in the dialogue box for the apho decission?

Thx , GL n' HF

Pulpo_Fiction
Barash

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2004 - 13:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I had this once in a game, I asked my opponent in chat if he could help out to scroll up to see the first injury.

It took some time though till he found out I was yelling and screeming in the chat Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2004 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

It sounds like a modal window problem. If that's the case then scrolling might cause some difficulties. Maybe the appo window itself could include information about what kind of injury each player has (something along the lines of):

My Poor Bliter (BH)
Hapless Catcher (SI)
Lucky (SI, -1 STR)
Dead Meat (RIP)
Permanently Injured (SI, n)
odi

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2004 - 14:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I think it was me Smile
Well, atleast that happened to me with someone. I was wondering what was taking so long with deciding to use apoth...

Barash wrote:
I had this once in a game, I asked my opponent in chat if he could help out to scroll up to see the first injury.

It took some time though till he found out I was yelling and screeming in the chat Smile
Pulpo_Fiction

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2004 - 14:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Banana fish900 wrote perfectly what i wanted to mean... that could be a good way to fix that problem... THX
 Jump to: