34 coaches online • Server time: 00:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DIBBL Awardsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Heff

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2013 - 12:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I know this is covered many times but I justbought a new machine and now am being anti social which i hate. Means I am not trying becuase i feel so unfriendly. Poor the bursar. can somebody help please
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2013 - 12:24 Reply with quote Back to top

"poor the bursar"?

huh?

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2013 - 12:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I was playing him and could not talk back to him
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2013 - 12:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Try the help section, FFB help

Might be this:

''Go to Control Panel -> Open Java -> Click on the Advanced Tab -> Click on the + Icon next to Secuity, then General -> Remove the tick from the box that reads 'Show sandbox warning banner' -> Click Apply then OK ''
thebursar

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2013 - 12:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Heff,

That explains it Smile. Thanks for the message. From the help section:

Can't Chat in game?
Some people are not able to see the very bottom of the client because a white bar is obscuring the chat box. This is not a problem with the FFB client, all you need to do to fix it is change your java settings. Here is a quick guide for people using a Windows Operating System(OS)

Go to Control Panel -> Open Java -> Click on the Advanced Tab -> Click on the + Icon next to Secuity, then General -> Remove the tick from the box that reads 'Show sandbox warning banner' -> Click Apply then OK

There you go you have fixed it.

If you are in the middle of a game there is a quick fix so you can chat. Click in the chat window (where the chat is displayed) then press the TAB key on your keyboard, then you can type what you want to say and then press ENTER to send the message.

And thanks for the game again Smile, hope you found it fun, even if those rats were eager to get ko-ed.

thebursar
Heff

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2013 - 12:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Done so

Thanks again, I knew it was simple but then so am I.
 Jump to: