24 coaches online • Server time: 04:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
alexmcgee81

Post   Posted: May 12, 2014 - 12:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Get a game. I activate each time and have only been drawn twice in what must be 50 attempts. Is this normal?
Grod

Post   Posted: May 12, 2014 - 13:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Blackbox right? Unfortunately this timezone is not so strong (European evening is busiest). If you join IRC chat https://fumbbl.com/help:IRCHelp and the #SWL channel, you will see all the Australian / Asian centric coaches where you can join a league, chat and kick back generally. Alternatively, Ranked is pretty easy to get a game most of the time, especially for new coaches.

Oscar Wilde
Wolbum

Post   Posted: May 12, 2014 - 13:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to add on what Grod said, if you do decide to go into Ranked, I would suggest you keep your games to fellow Rookie,experienced or veteran coaches until you gain more experience.
koadah

Post   Posted: May 12, 2014 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

There is still space for just a few more in the current Rookie League Mr. Green

Post   Posted: May 12, 2014 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, maybe your team is too small. Maybe it is getting hit by the 10% rule. Someone help me out here.

Maybe if you ask an admin to set them back into pre-match phase you could spend the extra cash to get them back up to 1000TV.

Is that how it works folks?

https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=522

Jump to: