17 coaches online • Server time: 07:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should Teams in F1 get +20k and in F2 +10k money additional ?
Yes
30%
 30%  [ 8 ]
No
69%
 69%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 26

Flix

Post   Posted: May 04, 2004 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Players

the problamtic is that players with high SSP get waste cause the skills are not worth with there cost and only push the TR into high level
i love the players playing very long time in faction and get legends and write Faction history
but to if you get that players in you ruin yout team cause you tr is to high and you dont get money

my idea is that all teams in Faction 1 get + 20k money like the play a Final
all teams in Faction 2 get +10k like they play Semi-Final what do you say about that ?
Mnemon

Post   Posted: May 04, 2004 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

That's the idea of spps adding to the tr. To give people a reason to retire and replace players. I think in Faction it is the teams as a whole that should write "history" not a single uber player.

-Mnemon
dertre

Post   Posted: May 04, 2004 - 15:18 Reply with quote Back to top

even with it's terrific results your team is very close from retirement... even with a+10k i mean you have so many nigglers...
Elkerlyc

Post   Posted: May 04, 2004 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

+10k in the highest league isn't all that far fetched.

Worth considering.
peikko

Post   Posted: May 04, 2004 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Better burn out than fade away

No nee dto engourage teams to stay in F1 in any way. It should be tought and windy at the top.
Christer

Post   Posted: May 04, 2004 - 15:33
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

... Not a chance. Sorry.
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: May 04, 2004 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

"Ageing" (no idea why it's called that, it isn't linked to the age of a player at all) is a pathetically lame concept, but that's certainly not the answer to it. The divX rules are far superior to "ageing", unfortunately though they won't be implemented either.
Loof

Post   Posted: May 04, 2004 - 17:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I dont think a general + to winning is a good idea... but i have been wondering why there isnt any pricemoney in faction?
why dont you instead give the winner of f1 3x gold and the winner of each f2 division x gold.
Dont know what the practical effects of this would be but somehow no extra winnings for being the champion seems odd.
Also i agree with Mirascael about ageing...
Elkerlyc

Post   Posted: May 04, 2004 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there anyone NOT agreeing about the ageing?

The TR-cap is effective enough as is without ageing crippling your preciously developed players...
Mully

Post   Posted: May 04, 2004 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

why dont you instead give the winner of f1 3x gold and the winner of each f2 division x gold.

Why not? Because faction has become cherry picking enough without added bonuses adding to the misery.

Post   Posted: May 05, 2004 - 12:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Self serving Flix?

Post   Posted: May 05, 2004 - 13:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I can understand Flix's frustration. I felt that way back when I set the record for lowest F1 points score after going on a 0/1/7 run. His F1 team, which won four gold medals in a row, is down to 5 elves and is getting a pasting every game - he might give my record a shake.

Christer has knocked the +20k idea on the head, but my guess is he might be able to be argued around on the point of bonuses for winning divisions.
 Jump to: