71 coaches online • Server time: 21:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Claw/MBgoto Post 90+ Custom Rosters!goto Post Designer's Comm...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mufflo

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2015 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I seem to have an error getting a match to load. When we enter the game (a league game)it starts to load but halts at "Loading icon 3/17 18%". The same thing happens if me or my opponent starts the game, after a while when i tried launching the file from the folder it downloads the clientstarting file to it said wrong password, and after that when i hit resume on the fumbbl page it started and loaded fine. We managed to play a few turns (my opponent 5 and me starting my 5th i think). During this time my opponent had d/c'd twice and now it was my turn. When we tried to get back in, at first he couldn't start the client and when he could it stopped at the same message as above. And the old trick of testing it out didn't work anyway.

Any idea why this happens? Or how to fix it?

The first time we tried this game was on sunday, and that stopped on the same place. Then when we tried tonight i did the trick i tried and it worked at first, but not the second time.
Roland

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2015 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Contact site admins in the admin channel on irc for fastest help.
Else, submit a ticket.
Lycka till!
Roland

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2015 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

any solution yet?

EDIT: I'd start with emptying the java cache.
Then see what the Javakonsol says when starting, could you perhaps copy that text?
Kryten

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2015 - 23:13
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

The problem is that there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the game. We can spectate it right now.

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=695894

It's more likely that something locally on Mufflo's workstation is causing the problem. Hard to diagnose.
 Jump to: