46 coaches online • Server time: 11:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Pbj4ugo

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2016 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I've been sitting in the queue for couple days now for about an hour to two. I've only been able to join 1 game. Am I missing something?
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2016 - 00:40 Reply with quote Back to top

black box, or ranked?
If ranked, what kind of team are you playing, and what are you challenging?
Pbj4ugo

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2016 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I think I'm doing both? IDK I'm playing orcs and I just go to gamefinder and search? Am I doing it wrong?
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2016 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

ranked

you is doin it rong

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2016 - 00:46 Reply with quote Back to top

that's ranked then.
Chances are, it's that you're playing Orcs, and you're challenging teams that don't like playing orcs.
Pbj4ugo

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2016 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I just joined a local BBL and that is the team they said is one of the friendliest to new players. So how can I get quicker matches? I mean I sat in queue for ALONG time kept having to refresh...
Nobbaet

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2016 - 00:50 Reply with quote Back to top

You should have no problem to find a game with rookie Orcs. You just have to activate your team on gamefinder.
Pbj4ugo

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2016 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

thats what ive beren doing
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2016 - 01:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Pbj4ugo, at this point you need to ready your orc team so you can enter them on gamefinder. Once you've done that it's a waiting game as other coaches filter in and out of gamefinder. To up your chances of securing a match, don't be picky, click the green check mark in the middle of the matchup to select for every team that becomes visible.

You already have a game scheduled with your other team and will need to play that first before you can put them in gamefinder. Private message the coach to get that game played. You can do that by clicking on their name and then going to the 'More' dropdown.

If it's simply no one has come along to even matchup, yeah, it can be slow some days. The summer especially wanes at times.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2016 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

do u accept games when they go green?

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2016 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I mean thats what I've been doing but it keeps timing out and saying I have to Refresh the Page. I've been at this daily for about a week(sometimes I give up quicker then others). I have select all and I just wasn't sure if there was another Queue I could join to find games faster.
Rags

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2016 - 01:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, I know this might seem obvious, but are you clicking the green ticks on the teams you want to challenge? That's how you actually make the challenge, until you do that it;s just a list of potential opponents. Maybe you've just been window-shopping!?
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2016 - 01:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Pbj4ugo wrote:
Okay, I mean thats what I've been doing but it keeps timing out and saying I have to Refresh the Page. I've been at this daily for about a week(sometimes I give up quicker then others). I have select all and I just wasn't sure if there was another Queue I could join to find games faster.

There is another division called black box.

Create a team in there (https://fumbbl.com/p/createteam?op=race&division=10), then every 15 minutes there is a draw and if there's 4 coaches there's an algorithm that tries to make the best pairing.

https://fumbbl.com/p/blackbox This is the activation page.

There's a box on the left hand side that counts down to the 5 minute period of entering your team. When the 5 minute period opens you can select your team, and then sit and wait until the draw is made.

Sometimes even with 4 coaches there aren't suitable matchups (TV gap is too large or the team's ages are too far) and you have to try again. Ill get around to making a video.
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2016 - 01:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I believe the original gamefinder still works. go into chat and type bb lfg and the first three letters of your orc team. It'll advertise you to all in chatroom.

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2016 - 01:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok When I go to Gamefinder I only see my team which is check marked. I hit search for games and I get a "Wait sign" Next to Searching... after about 30 minutes it says I timed out refresh page. The one time I did find a game there was a challenge that popped up and I had to click the Green check mark which was next to a red X.

While searching in the bottom left of the White Screen it says there are X amount of teams and X amount of coaches. I tried doing the black box divison but idk how to get into queue.

Also on the Home screen of Fumbbl it says my teams name next to Resume. I click that and it opens a game but no one ever joins that either. Im so confused and frustrated...
 Jump to: