31 coaches online • Server time: 16:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MonkeyMan576

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2017 - 16:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Extra Nasty: This player may perform a foul action even if your team has already fouled this turn.
delusional

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2017 - 16:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, would be good to counter CPOMB more as the PO fix of always Piling on and having players on the ground is broken once more then 2 players pile on.

Hence if you can then do two fouls the CPOMB team don't get the advantage.

Personally I think the whole CAS system is broken. Blood Bowl has stuck with 1x Apocrathy for too long. This has lead to far fewer Wood elf vs Chaos or Goblins vs Khemri games.

Let teams bash other teams up. Have coaches loose a few players per game, not whole teams. Then we can have fun like Extra Nasty players.
m0gw41

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2017 - 17:11 Reply with quote Back to top

General access? Or maybe Strength access to give those big guys something to aim for!

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2017 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

General, I would say.
CaptainKrunch

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2017 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

delusional wrote:
Blood Bowl has stuck with 1x Apocrathy for too long.

You can get another via inducements, albeit at twice the price.

As to the OP, I do like the skill. But I personally think fouls shouldn't be limited to one per turn, period. As many as you want, every single turn. Maybe balanced with a mechanic where each foul has an increased chance for a player to be sent off. Maybe with bribes only working on a 4+ for any foul past the first. But I don't think either are necessary.

Edit: I would also make this an agility skill, perhaps replacing sneaky git with this skill text. I already dislike dirty player being a general skill.
 Jump to: