45 coaches online • Server time: 14:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
YOUsayWHAT

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2017 - 09:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Is stunty dead? Its so hard to find any games :/ cmon people, join stunty carnage! its fun! Smile
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2017 - 12:58 Reply with quote Back to top

It's not dead and it is great, but yeah, there aren't very many playing it, because there are so many other things to do. Join the Discord chat and post a stunty request in the main channel - might be your best bet Smile

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
ThierryM

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2017 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

With so many choices now (R / B / SL / Stunty / Leagues), it gets diluted among all the matches.
I noticed it also but I get my dose of stunty playing in the JBM (stunty league French speaking).
Roland

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2017 - 13:10 Reply with quote Back to top

*Leeg
YOUsayWHAT

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2017 - 13:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Tnx JellyBelly on advice, very kind of you Smile

@Roland yeah i see it now, Im still new guy here Smile
Sinnyil

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2017 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

The new guy who had the guts to challenge the Biter Squad!

But yes, stunty has been slow, and slowly getting slower. It's kind of neglected. Being that it has it's own letter (like R & B) you'd think that it would get more promotion, but it does not. The reason leagues and the other letters do so well is in part because there's constant excitement for upcoming competitions and promotion of said leagues. Stunty doesn't really get that. It's sad, because stunty is, IMO, the best part of FUMBBL.

I think the leeg is overseen by a combination of Whatball (for general stuff) and Shadow46x2 (for tournaments), but neither of them have been to the site for weeks, Shadow for a month now. With all of the options for blood bowl play available on FUMBBL, and a limited player base, lack of promotion or generated excitement for the leeg has seen it fall into disrepair.

This makes me sad.
Roland

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2017 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

gjopie is also awol
for the stunty grid fillers...
Sinnyil

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2017 - 15:58 Reply with quote Back to top

While I am always working on my grid, I still die a little inside every time I look at it. Giant blank line next to "Goblins". Blergh.
m0gw41

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2017 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Although I like the secret league, I fear it has killed (or maybe permed) the Stunty Division, which was already a bit slow.

We had a couple of nice meta groups going with stunty at various stages (SPLAT and MUSSL) that increased participation but there ain't none out there at the moment.

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2017 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Sinnyil wrote:
The new guy who had the guts to challenge the Biter Squad!

But yes, stunty has been slow, and slowly getting slower. It's kind of neglected. Being that it has it's own letter (like R & B) you'd think that it would get more promotion, but it does not. The reason leagues and the other letters do so well is in part because there's constant excitement for upcoming competitions and promotion of said leagues. Stunty doesn't really get that. It's sad, because stunty is, IMO, the best part of FUMBBL.

I think the leeg is overseen by a combination of Whatball (for general stuff) and Shadow46x2 (for tournaments), but neither of them have been to the site for weeks, Shadow for a month now. With all of the options for blood bowl play available on FUMBBL, and a limited player base, lack of promotion or generated excitement for the leeg has seen it fall into disrepair.

This makes me sad.

This will be changing very soon........

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2017 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Secret League is far better and better managed than Stunty Leeg. You want crazy games with funny teams and decent competition, you go Secret League these days. That is the main reason, IMO.
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2017 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I still play in the Stunty tourneys, but I've given up on open Stunty play. My teams are too large and my time zone is a wasteland. You think things suck when you play, try finding Stunty matches at 0600 bbtime.

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2017 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

easilyamused wrote:

This will be changing very soon........

This makes me excited! Let me know if you there's an extra set of hands needed for anything. I basically have infinite free time (disabled), and Stunty is my passion.

Sigmar1 wrote:
I still play in the Stunty tourneys, but I've given up on open Stunty play. My teams are too large and my time zone is a wasteland. You think things suck when you play, try finding Stunty matches at 0600 bbtime.

I'm generally around then! =P
Sinnyil

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2017 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Crook666 wrote:
Secret League is far better and better managed than Stunty Leeg. You want crazy games with funny teams and decent competition, you go Secret League these days. That is the main reason, IMO.

While I've been playing secret league on the regular lately, it is no stunty leeg. While I agree that it is better managed, I would not say that it is "better".
bigbullies

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2017 - 06:10 Reply with quote Back to top

i vote m0gw41 for president...of the stunty leeg management team thingy
(i dont actually play stunty as my time is limited and 4 leagues ensure my partners never happy i just know he really likes stunty Smile )