31 coaches online • Server time: 13:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
V

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2003 - 08:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it would be great if when the players moved, their icon slid from square to square rather then just appeared there. It would make it heaps easier for the opposition coach to follow what's happening.

Likewise, the ball should slide when being passed. A groovy addition would be if the ball icon actually got larger at the peak of the pass and then smaller again to represent it going higher in the air.

I say 'easy' because it does not involve any extra sprites being drawn.

I'd also like to back-up the cheerleaders idea. It would be cool if they could be seen on the sideline and cheered when their team scored (animated gif?). Guess you just need someone to draw them... Smile
FatherDagon

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2003 - 09:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Why not also add massive animations of hordes of skaven fans running onto the pitch maiming and killing the opposition? Now that would be cool!
Zhluhur

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2003 - 10:46 Reply with quote Back to top

haha Yeah!

And 3D animations of cool bloodbowl sceens such as a wardancer jumps over a horde of blackorcs or a minotaur piling on some goblin Wink

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2003 - 11:31 Reply with quote Back to top

id rather have the hadicap table implemented, or wizards, or secret weapons ...
well i dont think that graphics are the most important feature right now Smile

kaan
peikko

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2003 - 11:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I have once made a full set of icons where the one activated has animation. Currently java/jbb has a bug that will result the whole machine go slow later the game, no matter how fast your fast your machine is. The problem seems to be that every animatated gif that you use will be left backgroud runnin even when its not anymore on the screen... so on the 10th turn ofthe game there prolly 10x2x11 gif animations runnin... and java really cant do that....
V

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2003 - 08:42 Reply with quote Back to top

!!??

Geez guys, settle down. It's a peice of piss to implement what I said, it's not like I was suggesting something out-of-this-world! Neutral
 Jump to: